Chapter 61: The second breakup (34)

The distance between Cao Kun and Song Yucheng is really close, but the feeling of whispering in the ear, but not half-hearted, but it is disgusting to almost the next second, I can't help but want to vomit.

And this is not only the rejection of Song Yucheng, but also the rejection of the body itself.

For Cao Kun, the hatred of the original body has already entered the bone blood. If it is normal to speak normally, as long as Cao Kun brings some teasing meaning, the body will give an early warning before the brain.

However, Cao Kun was very much surprised by Song Yucheng's disgust, and even ridiculed with interest: "Why didn't you speak? When I was in the office last time, I was able to speak clearly."

"Does Cao always want to settle accounts after autumn?" Song Yucheng turned his head and looked at him.

"Huh, how dare I, how many people are you baby. Do you know how many people plead with you that day?" Cao Kun said, it was Song Yucheng who framed Xiao Lun and sent him to the hot search.

"So what do you want to say?" Song Yucheng reached out and pushed Cao Kun away and stood up.

"What I want to say is very simple. Do you think that sending the paparazzi into it is over? The news he dug was just for me. I know Yuan Yue is your brother, but don't be too small to look at me. ?"

Song Yucheng understood the meaning of Cao Kun.

At the beginning, Xie Qianshen had been forbearing because of this. Cao Kun holds many people's details.

They are all people in the circle. How can they be so clean, and finally they can be invincible? There are some ways.

"Want to listen to the latest? Shen Yi provokes illegitimate meals. I have a real hammer with all the chat records. Hao Yi used to deliberately sell in the team to ensure that there has always been a sense of existence in the team. He bought the transfer records of the Shuijun. Before Tang Zhi became famous, he used to fight with people in bars. I have that video. As for Bai Siwei..." Cao Kun said, staring at Song Yucheng's eyes. Cao Kun was excited when he saw the beautiful eyes and the anger in his eyes.

This is what he wants to see!

At this moment, Cao Kun's heart was beating very fast, and the kind of conquering desire that could almost be called morbid, made him not only the body, but also the soul shining with excitement. So much so that he wanted to anger Song Yucheng more strongly in order to see a more beautiful gesture.

"Xie Qianshen, you said you were all dirty and could not be cleaned, how can you be like the Virgin?"

"Everyone wants to pull, and everyone wants to save, but why don't you save yourself first?"

"You said, how beautiful was that scene ten years ago? How about we repeat it here?"

"Now with the door open, all your reactions can be seen by people throughout the company without even a camera!" Cao Kun murmured, looking forward to it in his heart, expecting Song Yucheng to be humiliated, in Reluctantly, angry. Only in this way can he really enjoy the thrill of overriding everything.

While Song Yucheng listened, the suppressed anger in his eyes became more and more gloomy. He could see through Cao Kun's plan, so he became more and more overwhelmed.

This is the first time since two worlds, Song Yucheng has been angered. He raised his head and looked at Cao Kun, then Song Yucheng suddenly raised his lips and smiled slightly.

That was a smile Cao Kun had never seen before, not the kind of ghostly play that he used to have when he was impotenced in the past. It's the kind of sternness that really reads the strong man who has long been in the top position.