Chapter 102: The third breakup (36)

The original chilly atmosphere seemed to be lit by the kiss in an instant. However, unlike usual, I do not know whether it was because of Wu Wenshan's existence that he still stimulated the prince. The crown prince's response this time was far stronger than before. The vague sense of oppression, even if Song Yucheng was so used to it, would have a feeling of being crushed.

But the more this is, the more he can arouse his desire to conquer.

The beauty is certainly fascinating, and the kind of beauty that is strong enough is the most intoxicating.

Gasping and ending the kiss in front of him, Song Yucheng loosened his hand holding the prince's jaw and rubbed his side face.

In front of him, the man who was willing to be controlled by him had already had a **** on his beautiful face. But the gas field inside him still did not fall. Even if he is in a passive position, he is still capable.

It really is so tempting.

Song Yucheng's eyes flickered twice, but he felt that the Prince's reaction was a taunt for him. Finally, I completely forgot the business, and asked people to take out Wu Wenshan, who was in a coma, and shut it up. Then he pushed the prince on the soft couch beside the study room, squinting and looking at it casually.

But the prince seemed uncomfortable to the extreme, subconsciously turned his head, avoiding the confrontation with Song Yucheng. If it weren't for the deep depressions under his eyes, he couldn't tell at all, he was actually reluctantly patient.

But this kind of patience is about to collapse and collapse under Song Yucheng's provocation.

In fact, even Song Yucheng himself realized for the first time that his monopoly was so strong. At the moment when he just entered the door, even if he knew that Wu Wenshan's delusions would not get any response, it made him feel the extreme.

Even at that moment, Song Yucheng had an urge to hide the prince and hide it in a world where he was alone, so that no one could see it.

Song Yucheng's fingers slowly slipped along the prince's side face, and finally stopped at the collar of the collar. It was only after such a toss that the collar of the crown prince's shirt had long since spread out. And this looming feeling makes people want to stop.

Song Yucheng didn't move, so he looked down at the prince with his head down, as if he could take off all the clothes on his body with his eyes, and walk around his skin.

The prince's face was slightly red. But it wasn't shyness, but the most real reaction after the **** was teased to the limit.

"Yunxi, kiss me, take the initiative." Song Yucheng's voice was a little dull, but as if hiding the hook, it was tickling and unbearable.

The prince stretched out his hands to catch Song Yucheng's back, and pressed slightly to make him bow his head. Immediately afterwards, at the moment when his lips met, he was somewhat hesitant. As if I didn't know what to do next, the whole person was stunned. However, his incomprehensible response caused Song Yucheng to laugh with a low voice.

"Isn't it, or is it embarrassing?" The smile on Song Yucheng's lips and corners became more and more casual, feeling the greenness of the crown prince.

"So innocent, you will make me want to make you cry..." The mute voice echoed in the crown prince's ear all the time, like the temptation of the Kraken pounding **** the heart.

The prince's other hand was clenched under his consciousness. When I looked at Song Yucheng, the depressed emotion in my eyes became more obvious.

"But you don't want to happen now, don't you?" Even in the lower position, even the body is under the control of Song Yucheng, but the prince is still very calm and not panicking. But this superficial calmness only highlights his impending desire.