Chapter 116: The fourth breakup (7)

Song Yucheng seems gentle. But grow up by yourself, no matter how gentle, you must be a little wolf and fierce in your bones. Otherwise, you must not be bullied to death.

And Song Yucheng himself, because of his young experience, especially hates the kind of bullying children. Whether it is a parent who is born but not raised, or a scum that pushes the child into the fire pit with conscience like this foolishness.

Putting the schoolbag lightly on the side, after making sure that the contents inside will not be damaged, Song Yucheng walked directly towards the bastard. I don't know how clever he is. But squeezing the young man's wrist made the young man's arm numb. As for holding the child's hand, he quickly released it.

"Standing here waiting for me, I still have some things to do." Song Yucheng's tone is very gentle. And with the rhythm and tone unique to French, listening to the ears, there is a special moving.

The little boy was very sensible and realized that he was saved. He nodded vigorously, and stood at the corner obediently, and took pains to pick up Song Yucheng's schoolbag and hugged it in his arms, so as not to get dust on the ground.

This is a very important thing for my brother. My brother helped me and I will give him a good look. The boy thought so, and hugged his schoolbag more tightly.

Song Yucheng looked funny and couldn't help rubbing his head. Then he turned to face the young man again.

"Now it's time for us to have a good conversation. I think I'm qualified to know what you are going to do with my brother." It is still a very gentle tone, but Song Yucheng's eyes and expressions are also very different. The momentum after the full release is so powerful that as long as you look at it, the young man will be frightened.

This is what an ordinary high school student should look like. It is clearly a gesture that the wrists are superb, and they have been in the high position for a long time.

So, when the police rushed over ten minutes later, the young man who had trafficked unsuccessfully saw them just as they saw their loved ones. Rolling and crawling over and begging to be taken away.

"I confess my guilt, I'm a bastard, I'm not a human being, you comrades of the police, please take me away! I am willing to confess guilt." A snot, a tearful squeeze on the police's sleeve, was originally a young boy, just what The little terrified was terrified, holding the policeman's arm and not letting go.

"..." The policeman was also taken aback. However, after listening to Song Yucheng's explanation, he was a little helpless, and felt that the young man was himself dead.

It's a good thing to pick up the missing child and send it to the police station. It's a good idea to be a bad guy. This is fine. Suspected child trafficking is not trivial, even if it is attempted.

In the face of this situation, the police did not have much to do, and directly took Song Yucheng away with the children and the youth. Going back to the police station to make a note.

However, when he was a child, Song Yucheng, who finally ended the aftermath work, stood at the door of the house and looked down at the dough around his thigh, only to feel a little headache.

It is clear that the children have been lost, and it is safe to go to the police station, just leave the people. But he never expected that the boy would come back with him.

When I met something before, I saw him knowing that self-help was calm. Now that it is safe, it is like changing a baby. Where is there any alert and calm cooperation, clearly is a large version of milk gnocchi. There are also spicy spoils from time to time.

Yes, but Song Yucheng likes such harmless, soft and intimate cuddly _(:з」∠)_

Therefore, just after the boy's beautiful eyes, Song Yucheng's heart was half softened, and while rubbing his hair, he gently explained: "I am poor, there is no police station where I eat. Live well, are you afraid?"