Chapter 43: The second breakup (16)

Just like to deliberately slap those who say that Shen Yi has no acting skills, Yang Dao's new film promotion is not as vague and mysterious as before. It's a generous exposure of all makeup photos and flowers.

Just look at the new film official blog, one by one makeup photos, only looking at the appearance of the actors, it is enough to arouse the imagination of netizens, so that they are looking forward to the plot. However, when Shen Yi turned it over, everyone was silent.

It's a mood that can't say anything. Generally, when you look at a photo, most people's first feeling is that it is good-looking or not good-looking. The first impression of Shen Yi's stills is pitiful.

Under the complicated and magnificent prince's costume, there are layers of thin, extremely thin body. As for the pale face and thin wrist bones, it will make him worry about whether he is so weak and can really support such heavy clothes. What really hurts the heart is not his body, but his eyes.

Although there is only one photo, the emotions expressed by Shen Yi's eyes are far more than those of other people's fixed makeup photos.

The desire for redemption, the aversion to the present world, and the restless heart that can't suppress the desire to destroy everything. Every emotion can be fully conveyed through his eyes.

"Here, this is an illusion! Isn't Shen Yi a vase?" After someone read it, he was forced. Even those who were previously responded to by Song Yucheng's kindergarten-style provocation and held back to the black Shen Yi, were all at a loss.

You have to know that if an actor has a play or not, the makeup photo can show half of it. According to their previous understanding of Shen Yi, it is difficult for an actor like Shen Yi to be too elegant in a modern dress to control the ancient style. Especially Shen Yi has no acting skills.

But now, the makeup photos have swollen their faces.

Can't control it? Not enough atmosphere? Really not! Shen Yi seems to have a kind of magical power. Congenital deficiencies in appearance can turn into advantages. Especially the face, which is much smaller than other actors, is more and more thin, tender, and pitiful against the collar of layers of palace costumes.

"It must be the magical skill of photography and the later period! Where is this Shen Yi? But don't you find a twin brother!" Some people couldn't help leaving comments.

This kind of speech quickly aroused everyone's approval, and also gave an example. Last time, Yang Dao's imperial team also repaired the vase as if he had acting skills. But once the feature film came out, it was still useless.

But such remarks soon disappeared after watching the film.

They never imagined that Shen Yi, who was moving, even touched people's hearts more than setting makeup photos.

Especially Li Xuyang pinched his jaw and forced him to drink a certain period of time, where Shen Yi was humiliated but had to endure the desperate gesture with Hu Moupi, just watching, it made him sad.

The line that Shen Yi said before she was forced into the palace was the place where Shen Yi's true actor's skills lie.

"I am the emperor of Dayong, but I am also the canary of the regent. But I am not reconciled. This world belongs to my Qi family. Even if it is destroyed, it can only be destroyed by my Qi family."

Under the blood, it was the last dignity of the royal dragon. He can die, he can die, but in this world, as long as he has one day in his hands, he cannot change his surname for one day! This is his last bottom line and his last dignity.

So he was willing to be a tyrant, killing his father to kill his brother, stepping on the bones to become king. The shame of the deceased monarch bears all together. So he was willing to become a regent's chess piece, and sent his own dynasty to the ruin by hand. Since it cannot be resisted, it cannot be destroyed, nor can it be destroyed by others.