Chapter 114: The fourth breakup (5)

This is the legendary praise and derogation.

Posts that appear to be discussions are actually hanging on Song Yucheng's earnings. After all, it was such an obvious reference that even a fool could immediately pull out his vest.

"I saw it too. It was the third page in the morning, and it was the second page at noon."

"The point is that his collection is too scary. Now, apart from the two pinks on the first page, there is no more than he grows."

"What if it was written by someone else! The red eye disease in the main building is also quite strong."

After all, not all people who eat melons are mentally disabled, and many authors are particularly clear in places like author forums. Song Yucheng's counterattack is a bit surprising, but it's far from the state of being eye-catching. Not everyone talks like Hui Mo pen about so few eyelid.

And some sensitive ones are secretly pondering in their minds, is this author named Yi Yang offended anyone, so he will be hung up in three days.

However, there are always more people who eat melons blindly than bystanders. Only the elderly who really mix the author's forum understand a rule.

In fact, a post, a slanderous, want to let him quickly build a floor, causing heat, does not need many people, as long as three people, and two of them know how to change the ip, it is enough.

The statement that three people became tigers is not unreasonable.

Coincidentally, Hui-bi's pen talks and people outside the hospital are familiar with the way of black people. And they haven't done so little data transparency just now. Most of them were strangled by them. Those who have not been strangled are also ridden with black materials, and must be manned with their tails in between.

So this time, they plan to use the same approach to Song Yucheng.

"My base friend is on the clip, a thousand words and ten dollars behind the Yang. According to normal calculation, unless everyone who saw the last chapter bought it, otherwise he would not have such a high income.

"My base friend's clip on the first page, thirty-thousand-thousand-thirties, is now only thirty-five-thousand-thousandths. Today, the traffic is not good, many readers are going to work, and he has so many collections and where does the thousand-word increase come from? Is it better than the one written in the front row of the clip?"

"No, I was too curious to look at the author's article. I didn't say anything, I posted it for everyone to see. God Nima's giants, I really want to ask whether poverty limits your imagination. One If you don't have a shuttle bus, you don't have to ride a bicycle or take a bus!"

"Hahaha, I also saw this paragraph. The key is that the bike is still broken. The one who steals the bike is the one with the highest slot! What kind of person will he steal? Chained bicycle. The young master was uncomfortable because the bicycle was stolen."

"It feels like this is not a young master, but a real poor man who can't eat. What kind of misunderstandings does Yi Yang have about giants!!!"

From the initial data, to the mocking of the content of subsequent articles. Hui Mobi talked about these people, changing the ip step by step in the building with rhythm. They even pretend to be loyal from time to time, and send out some "others have worked hard, why should they question?" This kind of reproving words.

Therefore, in just an hour, this post was perfectly warmed up, and in the back, those passers-by who initially helped Song Yucheng to speak had to remain silent.

There is no way to tear it, but it is not a true relative or friend. Why care about the muddy water?

But who would have thought that the posts on the forum were so high, and that the position of Song Yucheng was ahead of schedule again.