Chapter 83: The third breakup (17)

"Sir, you can come! Your Highness Prince has been bad since last night. Originally I wanted to inform you all night, but your Highness said that your business is busy and should not be disturbed." As soon as I entered the door, Zhicheng Zhizhou was servanted by the Prince Hold back.

"What do the accompanying doctors say?" Zhicheng Zhizhou quickly asked for specifics.

However, the description of the attendant was very scary. His mouth was very ill, and his prince was comatose, and he almost didn't scare away the soul of Zhizhou Zhizhou.

"Doesn't it need to recruit King Rong to come to the hospital? After all, it's the cousin of His Royal Highness." The city of Zhizhou, Lingcheng, felt a good opportunity when he thought of Song Yucheng's identity. Although it was very troublesome for the prince to be sick, it would be an unexpected joy if Song Yucheng could be separated.

However, the attendant pouted: "You can forget it! We said that last night, and we can't call Lord Jun to come. But our master and grandfather just spoiled this cousin. He said he wouldn't let me ask, even the great doctor It's sealed. He said he wouldn't let the county lord come over, lest he get sick."

"..." It was really a perfect statement, leaving no room for anyone to refute.

Lecheng Zhizhou was stunned directly. I didn't know why, but after listening to what the servant and the doctor said, he was left here to help the prince. There is not even time to go back and explain.

However, everything is so logical, even if Licheng Zhizhou always vaguely doubts whether the prince pretended to be deliberately leaving him, but the follow-up details have made him unable to find a flaw. After all, it would be normal for a prince to act in the heart, but others may not be leak-proof.

But the prince right now, even a child looking at the medicine stove, wipes tears from time to time, fearing that the prince will be in case, they will also lose their heads. In this way, it should not be fake.

Leicheng Zhizhou was very contradictory, but after the servant put him in the pharmacy, he quickly returned to report the prince.

"Master, everything is arranged."

"Well." The prince responded.

He was lying on the bed now, just looking at his face, really a little sick. But by looking at the leisurely look of his book, he immediately understood that this man was clearly pretending.

"Master, the prince of our county is so brilliant, you don't know, the king's lame man was so angry that he couldn't find a way to do it. This time he even wanted to come to you and cry. It was also a very hard face." The tone of the attendant was full of gloating.

However, the crown prince replied: "Without us, praying for the year is the prince of the serious county."

"Yes, yes. Master, you are right." The attendant served the prince from an early age. When he was ordered, he wasn't afraid. Instead, he narrowed up. "It's not us, it's your county lord."

What he said was saucy, and there was a sense of temptation, but when it came to this, even if he didn't tempt, the prince's mind was already obvious. What's more, people like Rong Junwang who are thinking about Lingling are where Wu Wenshan is worth the waste. For fear of Quan Daan, only his grandfather is the only one.

The prince did not answer, but the slightly raised lips still showed his good mood.

It can only be said that Song Yucheng is really good at it. In just one or two days of kung fu, the hearts of the people around him were enveloped. Just look at the few dark guards, and now they are called brothers and brothers to the soldiers of his Yujia army. Of course loyalty must be loyal to him. But the prince believes that if Song Yucheng finds them to help, as long as he is not the master, these people will definitely be obliged.