Chapter 20: The first breakup (20)

In fact, Chu Rong misunderstood, the reason why Song Yucheng changed his look was not because he saw his privacy. It was because the diary that Chu Rong had turned over was not true at all.

The little idiot like the original, who knew that Xu Muzhi only used him as a substitute, had been completely utterly utterly dumbfounded.

Therefore, these were all forged after Song Yucheng came through.

Originally, he wanted to keep Xu Mu regretting that he would not give him a gift later. After all, the original feelings are like the sea, and someone always needs to know. But he never imagined that this diary, which had just been made, did not abuse Xu Muzhi, but instead gave Chu Rong a great stimulus.

This is a bit difficult. Song Yucheng wondered how to explain. But he hadn't had time to speak, and was embraced by Chu Rong the next second, and the teacup in his hand fell to the ground, falling apart.

"Chu Rong." Song Yucheng called him, but Chu Rong held him stubbornly. The hairy head buried on his shoulders, where there is still the calmness of being a "little male god" by fans, is panic like a cub who can't find a direction.

Why is it so scared? Song Yucheng's heart softened at once, he put a little effort on his hand, lifted Chu Rong's jaw, and forced him to stare at himself. The strength hidden under gentleness at this moment is simply not to be rejected.

Due to the force, the delicate skin was burned with light red marks. Although Chu Rong was unwilling, he didn't want to violate Song Yucheng's meaning. He just looked at him stubbornly, with red eyes, almost crying. At the same time, feelings that could no longer be hidden broke out at this moment.

He didn't say a word, but his talking eyes had already expressed everything. It is a kind of affection that can drown people suddenly without confession.

Song Yucheng, Xu Muzhi is a bastard, don't you like him anymore.

I will learn to take care of you, will work hard to make money, will grow up faster, and become an adult who can protect you.

So, I like you, and you start to like me, too?

Word by word, it seemed to be knocked into Song Yucheng's heart. Song Yucheng was also shocked by the affection he showed, and then he took a subconscious step back and wanted to separate from Chu Rong. However, his instinctive reaction, for Chu Rong, is tantamount to rejection.

But Chu Rong was not reconciled, and even at this moment, he had some dangerous thoughts. He likes Song Yucheng, wants to get him, and even wants to own him completely. How could he back down because of Song Yucheng's refusal? I saw Song Yucheng's confession to Xu Muzhi first, but it was completely rejected by Song Yucheng. Chu Rong was still a teenager. Under such strong emotional influence, his reason began to run out of control.

At this moment, the harmless mask was uncovered because of despair, and Chu Rong's wolf character hidden under Wenrun was finally released.

As if he was sad to the extreme, he pressed Song Yucheng in his arms with his hands and kissed his forehead with his head down, followed by eyes, then... lips.

The juvenile kiss was clean, pure, warm and hot. Because it is inexperienced, it is more addictive because of this indifference. Even if it is just the simplest skin, the strong desire to hold true love in the palm of your hand is enough to make people dazzled.

It is a pity that he is facing Song Yucheng.

Just as Chu Rong's kiss was about to fall on Song Yucheng's lips, Song Yucheng suddenly turned his head and avoided. Then he used his skill to leave Chu Rong's arms and sat back on the sofa again. Calm looks, just like the intimacy of the talents, but Huang Liang's dream.