Chapter 46: The second breakup (19)

Those marked dates happened to be the days when the celebrities' children were grown up. As for those who leave this kind of thought-provoking speech, they are thinking about the adulthood of other children's children, what exactly do they want to do?

The point is that such remarks are not just on one photo, but on every photo! Coincidentally, according to the upload date and the watermark on the related photos, 90% of the photos were taken by paparazzi. Including those child stars, it is mainly based on private server sneak shots, but the real publicity or hard photos are rarely seen.

After all, people have a singularity. The more you hide it, the more you don't want to see it, the more curious you are, and the more you peep into the truth inside.

"Beast! I can't bear it!"

"Who is this kind of website? They are all raised by moms, can't they be a good person?"

"As a mother of two children, I really can't see this kind of thing. Perhaps stars should be consumed by the public, but their children? Should their children be consumed like this?"

"I used to think that it was just to eat melons, and now I understand that my unconscious actions have brought such a great impact on these children. It is really terrible. Is it because we look at public opinion too simply, or because The heart is too complicated?"

Many people were shocked. At this time, Ying Huan, as the linking party with Yuan Yue, also released the specific situation of his own artist in due course.

A child who is a singer in the music world is tracked twice within a month after being photographed. One of them is a illegitimate meal tracking, and he is also trying to hurt the child. problem occurs.

One is a child star, and her photos were also put on that website. After the broker forced the website to be deleted, it was questioned for show. And Tucao, wearing so naked in the play is no different from selling meat, is it too fake to pretend to be pure in reverse? But when everyone saw the video screenshots released by Ying Huan, they almost didn't get angry.

exposed? Children under the age of ten in this year are called naked in summer wearing denim skirt pants? The Qing dynasty is all dead, do these people have too much control!

As for the back, there are hundreds of smaller episodes. And these are just some of the artists in the film world exposed. As for those who have not stood up to speak? How much more is still unknown.

Ying Huan: Regarding the question of whether artists are consumed, Ying Huan has done a questionnaire, including trainees. Almost every artist feels that he should be consumed. After all, if you choose to be a public figure, and you earn this money, you should have this consciousness. This is the most basic professional quality as an artist.

So today I also want to ask the public a question for them. After becoming an entertainer, their family and their children must also be consumed. Set?

It is true that the artists enjoyed the public's pursuit, but they also paid for the corresponding works. To put it indifferently, in an era of business, artists are likewise commodities.

But even so, it is only their own products, why should they bring their own family and their children into their hands after they bring you laughter, joy, and interesting works? The object of public entertainment?

Are you qualified? Is this fair to artists?

It can be said to be a merciless question. Word by word, it was like a **** blade, stabbing hard in people's heart. And those netizens who saw the long Weibo of Yinghuan were also silent.

No one answered in a while.

"Qian Shen, really okay!" Ying Huan PR, after sending a long Weibo, his hands were shaking. Fear of causing backlash.