Chapter 33: The second breakup (6)

No one knows when Shen Yi came or how much he saw. But the only certainty is that his heart is already very uncomfortable.

In fact, since last night, the scene where Song Yucheng and Qi Luo got along has been replayed in Shen Yi's mind, causing him to sleep all night and toss and turn to sleep.

In the end, even as long as he closed his eyes, he could recall the song line he gave to Song Yucheng when he went to Song Yucheng's house, forcing him to feed him the wine. And the hug in the back, and the late night visit.

Almost every detail is so detailed that even Shen Yi's body heats up.

So how did Song Yucheng plan to teach Qiluo at home this time? Do you use the same method as when teaching yourself?

The inexplicable jealousy made Shen Yi very uncomfortable, but then he felt stupid again. Because Song Yucheng, from beginning to end, is acting to deceive him.

It is said that the **** is ruthless and the drama is meaningless. Song Yucheng was born as a drama, and has been a **** by Cao Kun for so many years, how could there be truth in his mouth?

When Shen Yi thought about entering the industry for the first time, he heard others say that Song Yucheng said he was a natural actor.

So when he cooperates with his acting, it will be so vivid. How realistic is that kind of temptation? It seems to be really moving, and has pity on himself. Even the hug is so warm and so appropriate.

But in fact, all the **** is playing him!

Shen Yi threw the pillow irritably on the ground, not intending to continue thinking. But sleepiness never came, until five o'clock in the morning, his mind was still very fresh. I even thought of Song Yucheng's refrigerator that had nothing but beer.

So, what is he going to eat this morning?

Shen Yi had no idea what he was thinking in his heart, whether it was for the purpose of the Raiders, or out of the truth, he had made a sandwich early and then went to the parking lot.

-----------------

Shen Yi arrived at the parking lot at six in the morning. In the empty parking lot, only Shen Yi stood alone, carrying a sandwich and a cup of coffee, only to feel stupid.

But even so, he did not leave, but stood stubbornly waiting in the corner, until nine o'clock, Song Yucheng's car only drove in.

Shen Yi wanted to go to him subconsciously, but it turned out that Song Yucheng coaxed the sleeping Qiluo out of the car, and that gentleness with a little spoiled appearance made Shen Yi feel more dazzling.

This is a far cry from when Song Yucheng took him. Shen Yi suddenly felt that he had not slept all night, was a fool. The already gloomy complexion has become more ugly.

He waited until Zillo went upstairs before slowly appearing.

"Come? Isn't it a good night's rest? Why did this go?" Song Yucheng asked knowingly, his lips curled up with malicious intent. It's like ridicule Shen Yi's self-love.

"What the **** do you want to do?" Shen Yi was irritated and stepped forward unbearably, buckling Song Yucheng, revealing that the wolfness hidden under the appearance of Qingxiu suddenly broke out completely.

But in the next second, Song Yucheng pressed his backhand against the wall and pinched his jaw, forcing him to turn his head and look at himself.

"Shen Yi, size and rules, do I need to teach you?"

"But you Ziluo..."

"That's my business. As the agent, who I want to bring is my problem. You don't have the right to interfere. And now, you better not challenge me. Shen Yi, I thought yesterday's hint was obvious enough, It's a pity that you haven't figured it out yet. In this case, I'll tell you directly."