Chapter 52: The second breakup (25)

The time was pushed forward for a week and a half, which happened to be the day when Song Yucheng signed Tang Chi. It was also the time when Song Yucheng had calculated the time and wanted to go to Ding Mingcheng's grandma.

In the eyes of Song Yucheng, to deal with Ding Mingcheng, the Second Master, he would be strangled to death from the root. As long as his golden thighs were left untouched, it would be half dead, and the rest would be handled very well.

And now, Ding Mingcheng is relying on his uncle, and Song Yucheng's hand can't be stretched out so long. Uncle Ding Mingcheng's uncle is not a fool, and may not really believe it. But Ding Mingcheng's grandma believed in metaphysics. And according to the information given by the system, Ding Mingcheng's grandma not only believes, but also has the habit of finding masters to criticize their lives.

Therefore, Song Yucheng made a full plan from the very beginning, to give Ding Mingcheng their home, and send a mysterious metaphysical master who best fits the status quo of their home.

In the end, he inherited the original talent of "playing essence". Although Song Yucheng had never acted in a play, role-playing was also trivial. In addition to the specific situation of this world, it has long been scanned by the system. Not to mention predicting a lottery, even if it is the score of the national football, it will be easy and happy. Three times, five and two, the old lady was fooled.

Speaking of Ding Mingcheng, there must be a catastrophe in recent days. Isn't that the old lady who shut the person directly?

Of course, now that people are locked up, it is not enough. He has to startle the snake completely, so that he can achieve his goal.

Therefore, Ding Mingcheng's grandma's head just turned Ding Mingcheng off, and Song Yucheng's phone arrived.

"Is the old lady shutting up now? Why can I still feel your uneasiness?"

"Hey, I was worried that as soon as his uncle came back, the child would not be able to keep it." The old lady was really worried. Ding Mingcheng is not happy now, and his uncle may not believe it. Is it really necessary to let Ding Mingcheng out, in case something goes wrong, wouldn't it be too regretful?

But Song Yucheng gave another trick: "I have a way. You can write down these three place names. When your son comes back, he will show him this. He will understand."

"Thank you Master, thank you Master." The old lady quickly thanked the pass, and then waited for her son to come back.

Sure enough, within half an hour, Ding Mingcheng's uncle hurried back. The first sentence that came up was "Mom, don't make a fuss, why do you want to shut down Mingcheng and release it quickly."

Upon seeing this, the old lady directly recited the three place names Song Yucheng said. At this time, Ding Mingcheng's uncle's face changed directly.

"Who told you this?" No wonder he was afraid. These three place names are the biggest secret to Uncle Ding Mingcheng. One is the Jinwu Zangjiao, and the other is hiding money. This matter, even his closest confidant was completely unaware of how the old lady knew.

I heard later that it was even stranger after the metaphysics master said. Can't help but call Song Yucheng.

It can only be said that Song Yucheng played the **** stick very well. Instead of debunking the scammer, Uncle Ding Mingcheng's call scared himself to death.

"You know what I want to ask. But I also tell you a word, people are watching the sky. There is nothing to hide." Song Yucheng handled the sound cleverly, giving people an extra ethereal feeling. And this kind of lingering voice, when calculating the secrets of Uncle Ding's tenure in office for many years, was even more mysterious to the creepy level.