Chapter 31: The second breakup (4)

"Go check." Lu Mian felt more and more wrong as he tried, but the basic information that Song Yucheng landed on the website only showed that he is now in China.

Lu Mian decided that he would return to China now.

-----------

Hua Yu Song's family.

One night passed quickly, and when Shen Yi opened his eyes the next morning, he could not tell where he was. He didn't react slowly until the reason returned, this is Song Yucheng's home.

He sat up and looked a little trance. He originally thought that he would not sleep well in strange places, but unexpectedly, not only did he sleep very well, but even the pain in his arm was reduced.

Song Yucheng's medicine is quite manageable, and the technique is so sophisticated, it seems that he did not do similar things before.

Thinking of Song Yucheng's night exploration last night, Shen Yi had more confidence in his future strategy. And I felt that Song Yucheng started to feel distressed for him so easily. The severity of the previous stern, but also to some extent, was inside.

Thinking so, Shen Yi got up.

--------------

On the other side, Song Yucheng was awakened by the pungent aroma. But even so, this wonderful human firework failed to save his nerves. When he opened his eyes, the mysterious room decoration still surprised him.

The furnishings in this room are really exhausting. Song Yucheng decided that after two days, someone must get it back here. Otherwise, he will be scared into a neurosis sooner or later.

Thinking so, he changed his clothes and walked out. But in the kitchen door, I saw a pleasing scene.

Shen Yi is cooking.

He originally thought that Shen Yi would at most buy him a meal. But unexpectedly, Shen Yi actually did it himself. Looking at the spotless living room and the full refrigerator, Song Yucheng thought about it, and Shen Yi was quite virtuous.

"Hate you for cooking for you, but don't prepare to poison, so exciting!" The system couldn't help nagging.

Song Yucheng didn't take care of him, because he hailed himself, leaning on the door and watching Shen Yi.

Shen Yi heard the voice and turned back subconsciously, just in front of Song Yucheng's eyes. It was a little embarrassing in an instant.

"Xie Li, your shoulders don't hurt anymore in the morning, thank you for your medicine, and yesterday..." Shen Yi blushed, feeling a little overwhelmed. Then, when he saw Song Yucheng not talking, he quickly explained a few more words.

In fact, he didn't know how he stood here for breakfast. Originally, he wanted to drink water, but when he opened Song Yucheng's refrigerator, he found that there was nothing but beer in it. In the bucket where the grain is placed, there is not even a single rice. This empty feeling is even more...

So later I simply took the spare key hanging by the door and went to the 24-hour convenience store nearby, bought some simple ingredients and came back to make breakfast.

"Thank you brother, you have to take care of yourself." Shen Yi said, peeking at him, very helpless, very cute.

"Well, you are quite capable." Singing acting skills, Song, Film Emperor, Yu Cheng never fear.

Walking behind him, Song Yucheng stretched out his hand and picked up a piece of bacon and tasted it. Fried just right. The deliciousness that burst into his mouth also made him feel very enjoyable, and there was a smile on the corner of his lips.