Chapter 4: The first breakup (4)

"Stupid, don't be the advertisement sent by the program group!" The barrage that said Song Yucheng earned money but just passed by, was confused by the mockery in the main live room.

"No, there is no good excuse for deceiving people. Do you think we are stupid? Like Song Yucheng, what can you do to make money? It is better to say that he was being trafficked on the street by some trafficker. The credibility can be more Higher."

"Ah, hey, it's really not." The man was uncomfortable, but the barrage scolded the street, and he had no good way. Finally, he simply put a sentence "Seeing is believing, you see!" Then he didn't speak.

This is a bit interesting, just a waste snack, still seeing is believing? There are those who are relatively refined. After reading this sentence, they directly recharged and bought Song Yucheng's perspective. I just wanted to see how this is true.

However, as soon as they entered, they were slapped in the face by the scene in front of them.

Song Yucheng actually made money! And he not only made money, but also made it quite easy.

Just looking at the market about three kilometers away from the small county seat, the extremely beautiful teenager is sitting at a relatively quiet corner, fiddling with the wicker in his hand.

As the slender fingers flew up and down, the wicker-colored wicker danced as if it were alive. However, in just ten minutes, the originally disordered wicker became a delicate and beautiful flower basket.

And these flower baskets are the secret of Song Yucheng getting the first pot of gold.

"This... seems to be a wickerwork?" Some people who have seen it can't help but say a word, and then, more people who feel fresh will also stay and watch.

You know, "Swap Life" has been broadcast for three seasons, and it is really the first one like Song Yucheng who has such a special skill. Moreover, Song Yucheng's appearance is too eye-catching. For now, he doesn't speak, and sits quietly in a wicker look, which is better than painting.

Many people looked at it, they were stunned.

In terms of the picture in front of it, it can definitely be called Yan Gou welfare.

Song Yucheng's skin is extremely white, and his wrists and phalanges are also very thin. Generally, such a hand shape will make people feel very weak, but Song Yucheng is completely the opposite.

He naturally has a kind of arrogant strength radiating from his bones, especially when his fingertips are interspersed with emerald wicker. The kind of just right force is inexplicably giving people an inexplicable sense of temptation. It seemed that he was in control at the moment, not wicker, but...people's hearts.

"Although I know that he has a bad personality, I still want to say that Song Yucheng is really handsome." In the cold live broadcast room, this barrage flashed abruptly. Although no one echoed, at this time other netizens' hearts were also Think the same.

However, in the process of their surprise, Song Yucheng's trading opened. Small flower basket, five small, ten large. And Song Yucheng is really smart and can make the best use of it.

He walked all the way from the county town to the market. On the road, he had to pick a few beautiful flowers and pick some beautiful wild fruits.

Although there are not many materials and unremarkable materials, all of them come out of Song Yucheng's skillful hands, and they can all be transformed into magic.

Just look at the flower basket that is made of petals in the basket. The willow leaves that are not completely removed are the most natural decoration. A small bouquet of wild cherries is lined inside, which is more crystal clear than the best rubies. Where is it like a wild fruit in the countryside, but it is like a piece of art displayed in the window of a metropolitan shopping mall.