Chapter 10: The first breakup (10)

As for Li Zhao, they were all stunned by Song Yucheng's practice.

"Hey! What the **** are you doing?" It was time to unite. This Song Yucheng was afraid that something was wrong, and Li Zhao stood up and stopped people. But Song Yucheng didn't give him half of his face.

"I haven't had enough for breakfast, so I'll find something else. What's more, I want to earn money, why don't I do it?" Still the proud look, Song Yucheng finished, turned and left the yard, even explained There is no meaning in a sentence.

At this time, several teenagers were furious. As for Li Zhao, there is absolutely no way to take Song Yucheng.

He is stupid and impulsive. Every time I faced with Song Yucheng, no matter whether it was reasonable or not, I would end up mad at myself. So after a few days of getting along, even if there was another fire, he was not willing to quarrel with Song Yucheng.

Depressedly sweeping around on the table, Li Zhao picked up the rest of the nest, bite hard to vent the fire, and then said to others: "It's almost time, let's go! No matter he, I just Don't believe it, we can't make money without him! Didn't you earn the rent yourself? Go! Go out and look for a job!"

"Well! Let's go together. When Song Yucheng comes back, he will scare him!"

Being so routine in the morning by Song Yucheng, several teenagers rekindled their fighting spirit again and formed a team to go out. But Chu Rong followed, but inexplicably uneasy. He always felt that Song Yucheng did not go to breakfast, most of the way to make money, but just did not want them to know.

But will it be related to that newspaper? Recalling the fire report in the morning paper that was particularly inconsistent, and Song Yucheng's sudden pale face, this kind of impossibly incapable powerlessness caused a lot of anxiety in Chu Rong's heart.

He didn't like the feeling of being out of control. But the current situation does not allow him to make a detailed analysis, and can only temporarily follow the large army.

-------------

On the other hand, Song Yucheng, after leaving, did not go to eat early, but walked out along the village.

"Where is this going?" the camera asked curiously.

However, it seems that he didn't sleep well at night. Song Yucheng's face was particularly ugly today, and there were also dim sums. So there is no answer to the question of camera. But even so, he did not delay the effort, but instead walked all the way to find what he wanted.

It's just that the route and direction are a bit confusing, and it seems a bit like going to the county.

Lying trough, this is crazy! The netizens who were watching in the live broadcast room felt their first reaction was that Song Yucheng was whimsical. Even if he wanted to make small money by selling hand-woven objects in the same way as before. If you count the time, you know that it is absolutely impossible.

The previous two unprecedented successes are because such objects in the small county town are relatively novel. In addition to being located in the market, there is a lot of people in the morning. But now it is different. According to the speed at which Song Yucheng walked, it took more than three hours to walk. By the time it arrived, the market was mostly gone. The small county itself has little purchasing power, and it is difficult to earn a corresponding number. And even if so many can really be sold, it is difficult for Song Yucheng to make the corresponding amount.

After all, this is five hundred.

It is estimated that it will not work. Almost everyone thinks so. But Song Yucheng's perseverance and firmness far exceeded their expectations.