Chapter 37: The second breakup (10)

As soon as the title came out, the netizens on Weibo were immediately excited. Take a look at the point! Wow! It turned out to be really not the best party.

Just look at the screenshot photos, the hospital, the location of the clubhouse, and the time to call the ambulance are all clear. Even the angles of those photos are quite tricky. Even if some insiders can see that it should be processed, it is not a real Selfie angle, but a follow-up process after a sneak shot, but as long as the content of the photo is true, who cares?

For other people who eat melons, it is even more carefree.

Just look at the hot search in the title but only a few minutes later, I mentioned another one. By the morning, the heat growth was comparable to the eruption of a volcano, and it was perfectly ranked first. Go on, no one cares.

In the **** paparazzi studio, the boss and several important employees are in a meeting. The expression on everyone's face was extremely embarrassing, and there was a lot of humiliation of being beaten.

There was no reason for him. They took the news from the big experience and unexpectedly did not have a big explosion. Not only did there not be a big explosion, but even after buying the hot search, there was little discussion. The most shameful thing is that they are not the biggest entertainment news, but a bottle of Fengyoujing.

"No, just such a rich second-generation old stalk playing with Fengyoujing, why did it come so hot? One night not only does it not fall down, but it also means to be discussed by the whole people, you tell me Say? Is there anything to discuss here?"

"What's so nice about this!!"

"Isn't it a purebred silly x's death broadcast?" Looking at the news of the hidden marriage of the popular artist that he just released, there was no splash at all, and the boss just wanted to cry.

As for the other staff members, they are even more useless than him. They were the most depressed, they worked hard, they endured hardships, and they dug into exclusive materials, thinking they could rise to fame and become a brother in the paparazzi world. .

"Damn, who the **** is this second generation? It's sick!" a group of people sullenly scolded.

Suddenly, one of them scolded and said nothing, because the man suddenly found out that the people's belts in this picture were too familiar. How could it look like Xiao Lun?

"Lying trough! This rich second generation will not be the boss of Shuangyu Entertainment Xiao Lun!"

"What are you talking about?" The paparazzi studio owner became excited when he heard this. The man was making a few more details. The originally depressed person in this room suddenly became excited. Everyone wrote a sentence on his face. The big news was coming!

However, at this moment, there are not many people who share the same ideas with them. So, five minutes after the hot search peaked, Xiao Lun's name was revealed. And the deep picks in the back even checked Xiao Lun's itinerary last night.

According to witnesses, Xiao Lun really went to Dingrui yesterday, and later, Dingrui did come to the ambulance at the door.

"No, I'm going to be blind! Isn't that Xiao Lun is the most authentic boss in the entertainment industry? I can understand it by calling MB, but Fengyoujing is too ridiculous!"

"Knowing people, knowing faces but not knowing, originally thought he was a handsome man, but now they are all disillusioned."

"Why is it disillusioned? I think Xiao Lun is still a goddess! Be a goddess of death!"

There are discussions about Xiao Lun everywhere on Weibo. There are surprises, emotions, and disillusionment due to the collapse of human settings.

As for the second generation masters who got up late the next day because they were too excited the first time, when they saw Weibo completely soberly, things couldn't be suppressed anymore.