Chapter 51: The second breakup (24)

It can only be said that Song Yucheng is too narrow-minded. His non-common play is always the most unimaginable.

For Ding Mingcheng, it is the same for those artists who call Shen Yi should not be a third-line artist.

Right now, because there is still no reply from Ying Huan, the public has more and more questions about the issue of Shen Yi's third-line artists. By the end, not only Shen Yi's own Weibo, but also Song Yucheng and Yinghuan PR's Weibo, was also trampled by entertainment and netizens who wanted to get an explanation.

Song Yucheng's reply also appeared under such circumstances.

Xie Qianshen: Seeing is believing.

Is a video. But when this video was released, the three-line artists who had originally expressed their dissatisfaction were speechless.

Before, all the third-line artists who had doubts about Shen Yi's acting skills, Song Yucheng found the most classic of their respective plays, and called Shen Yi to play. According to common sense, such a sudden preparation, without the costume, will certainly not have any good effect.

But this is how the face is slapped. Shen Yi not only did it, but also performed better than each of them.

Earlier, Tucao said that Shen Yi's acting skills were exaggerated. It was just that the team's good third-line actor Weibo sent Song Yucheng directly to Shen Yi's clip to his comment area.

In a local love story, the actor is still embarrassed to want to scratch the wall with the support of the late voice and the female lead. When it comes to "Tang Seng learns from the classics, I will marry you", people who are almost embarrassed are almost driven crazy.

Can be replaced by Shen Yi, but it is completely different. When Shen Yiqingxiu's eyes are quite gentle, she will look particularly elegant. Qingyue's juvenile voice is slightly lowered by an octave, which makes people sweet even the spine. The smile of Shen Yi's lips and corners has a coquettish taste, and the sound of "sister" is to give full play to the advantages of this age.

Alive is just a cute little milk dog. It's not at all the third-line actor Ai Meng

As for the same line, it is just right to make people feel itchy and unbearable. Song Yucheng's head just sent out the video, and some people couldn't help shouting, "Marry, marry you! Marry your sister, it's so cute!" As for the clip of the third-line male artist. emmmmm...not to mention.

On another Weibo who questioned Shen Yi's future potential, Song Yucheng put two resumes directly. The above clearly describes the comparison between Shen Yi and his previous achievements, as well as the source of the final potential assessment score.

It can only be said that Shen Yi's school results are really beautiful. Shen Yi is now in college for two years, but since he entered freshman year, he has scored more than ninety in each professional course, and received a national scholarship for three consecutive semesters. It is also worth mentioning that Shen Yi was the top scorer in his entrance culture and second in professional courses.

The third-line singer, who is the same school as Shen Yi, is a famous bastard. Someone took the exam for graduation, and the professional knowledge was a mess. As a musician, I can't even comprehend the basic music. Compared to Shen Yi, not to mention that the future potential, that is, the current strength, is far from the same.

Xie Qianshen: Brother, all of you can be third-tier, why can't my Shenyi be third-tier?

Slap naked.

Song Yucheng's questioning was simply too powerful, and the stern man couldn't say a word. Those netizens all laughed.