Chapter 85: The third breakup (19)

The girl lying in this coffin knew almost all the soldiers of the Liangcheng Defence Army, and there were even a lot of them who grew up together or watched the girl grow up.

After all, the daughter-in-law involved in the military general's family is always not as obvious as the civil official's. The girl grew up in the military camp since she was a child, and the soldiers are considered to be the best friends.

Before the draft left, Liangcheng Defense Army also specially hosted a banquet for the girls. Many people said, "Don't be afraid of the girl! It doesn't matter if you don't pick it, you come back to support you."

And the girl was also refreshing, and promised to say, "No problem! But if I choose, I must talk about the hard work of our Liangcheng garrison in front of the emperor. Let all Da'an know it, we Liangcheng What a great place!"

But now, the old voice is still there, but the girl can no longer sweetly call them brother like before.

"Sister! What's the matter with you!" When someone couldn't bear it, he cried out. But more, it was still angry, and wished to break the corpses of the original culprits.

"Who did it! Mom's old man killed him to pay my sister's life!"

"It's only sixteen! It's okay when I leave, why now..." Crying and crying, some people set their eyes on the soldiers of the two Yujiajun, and asked with red eyes: "Is it you! You killed my sister!"

In the face of such a scene, the two soldiers were also unbearable in their hearts. They could only shake their heads to show that they didn't know themselves, so don't be too unwilling to watch them. In my heart, Huo Yinshan was scolded.

When the surnamed Li was about to come out, after seeing the body, his feet were soft and he almost sat on the ground.

Seeing this, the two soldiers of Yu Jiajun quickly stepped forward and said painfully, "You mourn."

"Sorrow, my maiden is gone, what kind of sorrow do I **** do?" That will suddenly hear the bad news, almost crazy.

Pushed the two soldiers away, and then fell down next to the coffin and carefully looked at the girl inside. The middle-aged man who was usually steady like a mountain, sobbed and cried out. The other people beside him all had red eyes.

It's too bad to die! Clearly looking for a future, but now lost his life. If I knew that, why should she be allowed to enter Beijing?

"Who is it? Who killed my maiden?" The man would have touched his face fiercely, and the hate in his eyes was almost substantive.

"Huo Yinshan."

"Impossible! General Huo is a female escort. How could it hurt her." That would be unbelievable.

The two soldiers glanced at each other, and finally sighed, and gave suggestions: "If you don't believe it, you can find a military doctor in the camp for an autopsy."

"Just look for an autopsy by a military doctor. If it's not... don't blame me for being welcome!" Therefore, even if he did not believe that Huo Yinshan had such a courage, he still sought confirmation from the military doctor.

But when the result came out, not only him, but also the military doctor was equally shocked.

"Wan'er, Wan'er was tortured to death!" The military doctor could see that there were too many.

Not only did she see that Waner had been abused during her lifetime and could not eat enough, but she also saw that she was seriously ill but was not treated, and she was dragged to death by her illness. After being guilty of sin, he was completely relieved when he died.