Chapter 39: The second breakup (12)

Cao Kun, who had just reached a consensus with Song Yucheng at this time, also got the news. It must be said that this time the rectification measures of the General Administration, for Song Yucheng, can be regarded as a disaster.

Cao Kun frowned and sent a message to Song Yucheng: "You can do it." Then she put down her phone and didn't mean to take Song Yucheng's word.

He wanted to see, so confident, and said that Song Yucheng, who wanted to retaliate, how to get through this front, it is impossible to spend the past.

In short, it's still about brokers ranking.

This world, whether it is an agent or an artist, has a corresponding public ranking. Artists needless to say, ranked according to popularity. As for the ranking method of the brokers, it is naturally based on the total value of the artists.

This is why no one can surpass the summit record set by the original body. There are too many flow entertainers in his hand.

With the screen circle alone, no one can detect how much energy he has. It is true that the time of the original person is not the longest, and the depth of the network is far less than the relationship with each well-known director. But his width is enough. Almost half of the first-line traffic in the screen circle has an incense with him. With such resources in hand, how could he not be able to push newcomers?

And at the time, there were two super first-line entertainers in his hand.

There are only six positions in the first line of the entire China, but there are two in the original hand. As for the remaining four, one is his brother, the other was taken away by him, and the remaining two, the relationship with the original body is also quite good.

It can be said that it is the most glorious existence in the entire entertainment front. With such data in front, even if Luotong tried their best, it would not be possible to surpass it. Even after he was lonely, he could only reach the top, but he was only a ten thousand second-year-old.

This is also the main reason why Luotong hates the original body.

This time, in accordance with the above rectification requirements, the broker's basic professional qualification line was revised again, requiring that there must be at least two artists with more than five lines in order to be considered a professional broker. As for the gold broker, this requires that there must be more than one line of artists to save the most basic title.

And Song Yucheng Song Yucheng has barely taken anyone in two years, and now only Shen Yi and Qi Luo are in his hands. But Qi Zuo has not officially debuted, Shen Yi is an eighteen line, how could there be a position, I hope to be the bottom of the circle.

Luo Tong wanted to take advantage of this, that was because he had no access to this loophole in Song Yucheng's hands.

After all, it is already very difficult to maintain the qualification of a professional broker. The two five-line entertainers seemed very relaxed. But in fact, it is not so easy to get into the five lines.

Don't look at the debut of Shen Yi's online drama, there are also some popularity, but that is useless, there is no fixed file, and it can only be called a public figure when it is a big day. Song Yucheng's ranking is not even high.

In the end, Song Yucheng is the best male match to win the Wanhua Award, so even if he has been out of the circle for many years, he is still hovering at the end of the fifth line. In this case, according to the evaluation time of the document, Song Yucheng could not meet the requirements anyway. Neither two five-line artists can make it out, let alone one line.

Song Yucheng's office, the notice from the General Administration Office and the text message from Cao Kun arrived almost at the same time. It means one and a half months before the final review time. If there is no one in Song Yucheng's hands, it will be completely finished.