Chapter 87: The third breakup (21)

The emperor was afraid that he might have lost his mind.

A sneer appeared on the face of the whole hall, including Song Yucheng's face.

"Is the emperor's uncle saying the tax of 300,000 yuan?"

"Yes, the emperor's personal intention is to let the Hube account for Rongcheng's tax. But you know, the Hube is responsible for accounting, it is the uncle of Wu Xiaogong. When the last number came out, the emperor did not refute it. It's sent people on. I don't know if I didn't read it or tried it on purpose."

"It doesn't matter what is important. What matters is how do we deal with the past." Song Yucheng frowned and suddenly thought of another thing.

"But what is the account of the Hubu accountant? There is still someone in the Wu family who lives in the village?" Song Yucheng was really surprised. He would have forgotten Wu Wenshan. At this mention, I think of this scumbag.

It's really interesting, he didn't go to find his fault, but he hurried to hit the gun. Being so stared at in the house, he can still do so many things, it seems that he is not busy enough!

"It's estimated that you have left him for a long time, and then Wu Wen's senior is afraid that he can't play to death himself." Seeing Song Yucheng's thoughts, the herald soldier also sneered, and felt that Wu Wenshan was at a loss.

But the discussion about Wu Wenshan is just a few things. Soon, Song Yucheng had a new way to deal with Wu Wenshan. His eyes were still on the map, and at the same time he gave an order to the heralding soldiers, "Go and talk to Shangjing, and say that I am going to fight. As the princess of the county, I naturally want him to pray."

This is to imprison Wu Wenshan directly, and the herald soldiers immediately grasped the enlightenment and cooperated with the inquiry: "Do you mean to build a Buddhist hall at home?"

"At home, wouldn't it be cheaper for him." Song Yucheng's face was full of smirks: "Go and ask our crown prince for grace, and try to send him to the ancestral temple."

The Zongmiao is the place where the royal family really used to worship the Buddha, but at the same time, it was also the prison for changing the wrong clan. Not to mention that Wu Wenshan wanted to do things, even if he was a bird with wings, he could not escape.

Doomed to be difficult to fly.

"Poof. Then you have to speak for yourself." This was originally a good way, but the prince was mentioned, but the commander suddenly laughed.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Song Yucheng didn't understand, but it was just a one-line thing, why should he say it himself.

And the messenger looked at each other and couldn't help but ridicule: "Isn't this your family's business?"

This is to imply the relationship between Song Yucheng and the prince.

"Get off!" Song Yucheng kicked him off with a kick, also a bit crying and laughing.

Do not blame them for gossip, because the prince's showing is too obvious. Especially after Huo Yinshan's incident, Yu Jiajun's connection with the prince's side became closer, not to mention that the prince himself had dealt with Song Yucheng, and even the secret guards of his family had followed Song Yucheng's command.

As for the male Hai Dongqing, he even wanted to grow in Song Yucheng's house. Twelve hours a day, eleven of them are here in Song Yucheng.

Therefore, a lot of people are ridiculing, and the great prince is in love with our little king. But on the other side of the crown prince, he didn't mean to stop it. The relationship between the two is considered solid and difficult to clarify.