Chapter 110 Last ARC : The fourth breakup (1)

Începe de la început

It is a pity that his talent is still too mediocre and lacks a bit of luck. Even if he is diligent enough, his achievements are still not satisfactory. After three years of mixing, there is still no visibility on the site. No one knows who he is except for a few diehard readers.

After all, the writing is not enough, the brain is ordinary, and the top talent is lacking. There are too many web writers like the original. He can't make his head, nor can he see the future, but he has no way out.

But at this time, a sudden turn changed his destiny. Out of sympathy, the editor gave him a week-long manual list.

Perhaps it was true that there was too little exposure before, so after this exposure, the original data also followed up, and even looked like Xiaohong. If you follow the general trend, this is the beginning of a counterattack. It's a pity that this is a profound essay on campus abuse.

Therefore, the data that had been changed suddenly in the original body did not receive the admiration of the peers and the readers' likes, but because of the subject matter, it received a lot of people's abuse, spitting, and suppression and slandering from the red eye disease of other writers.

In the end, the original person who could not bear the pressure decided to indulge once, and took out all the money to go to the bar for a drink, but was misunderstood as the MB of the bar by the young master's person, and forcibly sent it to the young master who had the medicine. Jinshujie effect. The latter thing is the old routine of one-night masochistic love.

Therefore, the original body is so poor, even if you want to drink, you can buy some Erguotou downstairs shop, why go to the bar? Feng Jinhao is a forced young master. How could his subordinates be blind like this, mistakenly thinking that the original person wearing school uniforms was sold out?

As far as Feng Jin is left, the big living people don't look at it, they have to poke an inflatable doll, and what kind of hotel is actually equipped with inflatable dolls, all of which give Song Yucheng the illusion of a dog. He even began to wonder, what kind of brain circuit author would write such a sadistic relationship with sadism?

People run the ball with a one-night stand, anyway, there is a real baby in the belly, this special one-night stand with a ball, turned out to be the inflatable doll who was banned for one night.

That's right, after being forced to watch the little yellow film for the night, the original was afraid that Feng Jin was sober and annoyed to find him trouble, so he simply bought the inflatable doll from the hotel and brought it home with a blanket.

This kind of logic is quite perfect from a certain point of view.

The more I saw the more poisonous, Song Yucheng felt that if he was a pufferfish, he would definitely have exploded.

"If you can't explain it to me, I will immediately commit suicide to make the mission fail, and then humanely destroy the headquarters."

"Sir, please calm down. Don't you want your baby Yunxi? Is his soul reincarnated here! [Trying to lure]"

"..." So why did Yunxi reincarnate into this mysterious world? Song Yucheng was lucky, and forced himself to calm down first. And to decide which poisonous plots are all put out, he still has to think about buying medicine first, and then get rid of the fever. Otherwise, if it goes on like this, it will not become pneumonia, and he will be burned into two fools first.

Thinking this way, Song Yucheng found his wallet and took the money downstairs to buy medicine. However, as soon as he walked to the door, he heard the phone ringing wildly.

When he opened it, he raised his eyebrows again. There was no fear of death. He was angry at this end, and someone bumped into it.

It is a reminder tone of the penguin on the information department, looking at the name, and he is a good writer friend who plays.