Chapter 104: The third breakup (38)

Start from the beginning

But including Song Yucheng himself, after inheriting the emotions of his original body, he also has an insatiable obsession with Rongcheng.

He is not a brutal man, and the means of dealing with people rarely see blood. But this can only be said that he does not like it, does not mean that he cannot. If someone wants to touch the things he guards, even if he fights to death, he will let the other person splatter three feet of blood and pay a greater price.

"They are not afraid of cooking rabbits with such a neat solution?" Standing next to Song Yucheng, the prince looked at the chart in his hand and his voice slightly disagreed.

The prince understood that it was indeed a good time.

There are a large number of these pirates, but every time they are looted, they are almost out of the nest for insurance purposes. There are only a few thousand people on the island.

Therefore, if Song Yucheng wants to suppress the bandits, this is the best time. If you can leave them all at once, you can really win a big victory. But the Prince was worried, but not here.

The emperor seemed to distress Song Yucheng at the moment, but it was because of guilt. After all, in the emperor's heart, Rongcheng was broken and poor, and Japanese pirates often attacked. Song Yucheng was here, and he would die if he was not careful.

But in fact, Song Yucheng was like a fish in Rongcheng, and these pirates were also playthings in his palm. But once Song Yucheng easily wiped out the pirates, he lost the best bargaining chip for the emperor.

And according to Song Yucheng's plan, Rongcheng will become one of the richest towns in Daan in up to two years.

At that time, according to the suspicion of the old emperor, it was easy to remember Song Yucheng. After all, Song Yucheng not only has soldiers, but also has money, and can threaten his throne.

However, for the prince's concerns, Song Yucheng did not care at all, and even pulled him extremely stubbornly and kissed him fiercely.

"Don't worry, I won't wait until two years, and I will give you the entire Da'an." Song Yucheng's breath in the ear of the prince is miraculously ambiguous: "Your grandfathers are so good, wait for me at home."

"..." The prince looked at Song Yucheng half ridiculously and seriously, but his heart was very warm. After being silent for a while, he solemnly agreed: "Go early and go back early, I will wait for you to come back."

"Well, one word is final. When I come back this time, I wiped out the Japanese pirates, and I want to discuss something with you." Squeezing the prince's face, Song Yucheng couldn't help but bit his earlobe, only making the prince's face amused. Stained with glamorous colors, he left contentedly.

"Adult, I think you are an authentic hooligan now." I can't help but stand up and say something when I can't look at Song Yucheng's appearance of teasing the prince.

However, Song Yucheng's response made it speechless: "Together with his wife, it is not called a rogue, it is called tired. But forget it, after all, you are a minor, the world of adults, you still don't understand."

"..." was attacked again because of the minor attribute, and the system was once again smoked by Song Yucheng's Qiqiao. If it were not for fear that he would go out to fight in a while, the system would definitely have to argue with Song Yucheng in his head.

His host is now too much! Whatever you do to abuse the dog and feed the dog food bullying system is very worthy of criticism.

--------------

However, the systematic complaints were soon forgotten in Song Yucheng's busy schedule. Because of this time, Song Yucheng intends to completely destroy the Japanese pirates. So almost all the soldiers of Yujiajun were transferred out. Song Yucheng took away 10,000 of the best, and the rest were all carried by Qiao Jingxuan, watching his signal, ready to go out to intercept the gang that was about to kill at sea.