Chapter 91: The third breakup (25)

Start from the beginning

Yingfei was deliberate. He hated Song Yucheng right now. It wasn't just because Song Yucheng had a big wedding, he almost killed the Seventh Prince by mistake. Even the things of Huo Yinshan's father and daughter were counted on Song Yucheng's head by her confusion, and she felt that there was nothing good coming from Rongcheng.

The emperor's end was even more angry because of her persuasion: "What kind of heart of the red child is afraid that I am used to being bold and courageous! He is taxed on local products, what is salted fish? And Lili is taxed on local products, Together with money and grain, how can there be simply all the products that come to pay for it?

But at this moment, the treasury heard back and forth that it was looted by the treasury.

"What?" The emperor was suddenly shocked, but the man's next sentence made the emperor cry and laugh again.

"It was looted by the cat."

Who would have thought that those cats who followed the two tax envoys along the way did not give up after they succeeded in succeeding them from the two taxes. Not only did they not follow, they also followed up to Beijing, and slyly mixed into the treasury.

However, those responsible for guarding the treasury did not pay much attention to these salted fish. He even thought that the emperor ordered Song Yucheng to be punished tomorrow, and he would dispose of these salted fish.

So I didn't take care of it at all.

So these cats really succeeded. Just look at the big cats and kittens jumping up and down in the treasury, with a salted fish in each mouth. Going up the tree to the house, and up the window on the wall, it's called a run fast.

When the guards reflected, almost every car of salted fish was found looted. As for other things in the warehouse, they have also been damaged a lot. After all, those cats won't care about your preciousness.

In their eyes, fish is the most important thing.

"So your majesty, how do you deal with these salted fish? You can't pile them all in the treasury's warehouse. One is that other objects in the warehouse can't bear the smell. Another is that these cats are also a problem!" With tears in his eyes, he very much hoped that the emperor would quickly dispose of these unlucky salted fish.

But he did not know that the emperor was far more bored than him. Because the palace has already experienced a baptism of salted fish.

Smell the smell that can't be dissipated in the air, it is all the same smell of salted fish as the origin in their warehouse. There are so many chefs and talents in the imperial dining room, there is no way to eliminate these smells, only to let them drift away, the emperor himself has no way.

In the end, I decided to send all the salted fish to the palace of Rongjun. Send two more tax ambassadors to Rongcheng, and this time you have to pay for the tax! In addition, Song Yucheng should be severely punished.

However, at this time, someone outside reported that it was Rongjun Wangfu and the prince.

"What are you doing here? Do you have a fish?" The emperor got angry. As a result, the man said that the mansion of Rongjun Wang was carrying something.

No more, no less, 300,000 two.

This is also the case for all of Song Yucheng's net worth. Seeing the top-level Xu Suiyin, you know that Song Yucheng is not taking out the monthly money in the house. Even the bottom, there is the official seal of the silver reward in the palace.

The money came when the old princess was still alive, and an old grandma beside him, and a dark guard. Seeing the emperor's expression eased a little, then the dark guard reported the specific situation: "Your Majesty, our grandpa His prince's subordinates spread the word that Rongcheng's tax bank had prepared the house. Don't be angry because he was ignorant and blocked you."