Chapter 79: The third breakup (13)

Comincia dall'inizio

But those Liangcheng soldiers only thought he was farting.

thin? This is obviously nonsense with open eyes. In addition to the scholars who were pulled out, the rest of Yu Jiajun looked at them as stronger than themselves! It's really a meal for two people.

At this moment, the atmosphere in the dining room immediately became strange. After the general Liangcheng Defense Army received the news, Song Yucheng's soldiers had already eaten up and packed the leftovers to be taken away.

"Your lord, this is..." The guard general was choked with anger. However, before he finished speaking, he watched Song Yucheng walk directly to the front, patted him on the shoulder, and said intimately, "Brother! Grandpa has something to discuss with you."

"Why, what?" Song Yucheng started very hard. Even if the general was a general, he was almost not beaten by Song Yucheng, and he was immediately vigilant.

However, Song Yucheng, as if he could not see, naturally stated the following request: "Recently, I don't have a hand in hand, and I borrow some food from you."

"That won't work!" The general quickly refuted, "We have a lot of military food here..."

"What's wrong with it? Yeah has a note, and I can't make it up if you turn it back! Remember him, don't let him take advantage of him!" Song Yucheng threw the straw note from the prince in his hand to the heralding soldier to let him Read it out to the general Liangcheng.

Afterwards, he pointed to the words on the note and said to him: "Have you heard? When the grain here is in place, the Lord will return you immediately, but temporarily."

"But that's not..."

"Why, you look down on Ye?" Song Yucheng's eyes narrowed, and the gas of abrupt anger suddenly emerged. As for the Herald soldier who also gathered in front of him, he persuaded without good intentions.

"Both brothers, why bother to be so stiff? We won't lie to you. Rongcheng is really short of food now. If you don't believe it, you can go to Rongcheng with us. Now the deputy general of the Qingcheng Defense Army is also just right. Where. You don't have to worry about Zhizhou, after all... Isn't it right?

This is a naked threat.

Song Yucheng is a real dude, if he does not follow his wishes, he dares to take people directly. The loss of military food is of course ashamed. But if he was really taken away in his own barracks, then the leader would never have to do it. This thought of Song Yucheng's previous feat in Jicheng, where he generously robbed his armaments and tied his lieutenant general and quartermaster. The leader couldn't help but admit it. Finally, he gritted his teeth and squeezed out a sentence from his throat: "Borrow, let's borrow."

"How much?" Song Yucheng played with the whip in his hand.

"four four......"

"Four?" Song Yucheng sneered, obviously dissatisfied. The leader suddenly changed his mouth.

"No, no, I mean, it's a brother. It's difficult for Rongcheng to guard the army. Our Liangcheng will definitely help."

"Good! This is my good buddy!" After getting the desired answer, Song Yucheng eased his expression. Then, he patted the shoulder of the leader of the defense army hard, and then let the commander to load the grain.

-------------

It can only be said that Liangcheng is really rich, even this small part of the reserve in the military camp is still enough to fill half of the grain truck. Song Yucheng satisfactorily left the soldiers with his own food and drink.