Chapter 74: The third breakup (8)

Start from the beginning

In such a short span of five or six minutes, I wish all the people in the city close to the gate knew that Huo Yinshan owed money and did not repay it.

Although they don't know exactly what money they owe and how they owe it, they don't know. But just looking at it this way, I felt that Song Yucheng's group was really pitiful.

Those who are rich in the country and powerful in the past years say that this is a remote place, but that is also a worry-free place for food and clothing. But whoever can have a family and land, who would be willing to be a soldier? Not for a bite to eat. As a result, these Rongcheng people couldn't even eat as soldiers, and it was extremely miserable to think about it.

Many people thought so, and the eyes of the soldiers who defended the city were a little bit wrong. The doubts in their faces were almost all substantive, and they almost did not ask directly: "General Huo is so rich, why owe money?" Not yet!"

"..."

Now, let's say that the general who defended the city, even the soldiers next to him, couldn't help being looked at like this, all blushed, and looked down, only feeling that he had never experienced such a shameful scene in his life.

On the other hand, Song Yucheng looked at the situation, and raised his chin with a smile and asked again: "Will you talk to Grandpa now?"

"Talk, talk immediately. Lord Ye, wait for the meeting. I invite our lieutenant to come."

"Go quickly if you want to go. If you are late, I can't guarantee that my brothers, what other grievances I have to talk about. After all, you know, this person is uncomfortable! Crying is the second most important thing. "

"Yes, you are right, our brothers in Rongcheng have indeed been wronged. In a few years, I will invite you later." This brother in Rongcheng was wronged. The general of the city was respectful, but in his heart, he scolded Song Yucheng for a **** head.

Rogue, this is a purebred rogue. To **** the emperor's relatives, it is estimated that if you look through the history books, you can't find a ruffian king like Song Yucheng!

However, the general Qi Shoucheng's angry Qiqiao gave birth to smoke, and the deputy general was almost spitting blood.

In the meeting room, the lieutenant general sank like a face. If he wasn't worried about the young man sitting on the throne, he would definitely swear.

Undoubtedly, Song Yucheng was so troubled at the gate of the city. They were utterly embarrassed this time!

However, after listening, the young man changed the coldness of his talents and couldn't help laughing softly. His voice was low and gorgeous. Only listening like this would make his bones soft. And his appearance is even more beautiful. Just looking at him with a smile on his eyebrows, it seemed like he was shining in the spring, and it was so beautiful that he couldn't be rejuvenated.

It was Prince Da'an Chu Yunxi, the prince, ranking third. In the past, he should have helped the emperor in government affairs in Shangjing, but somehow, he now appears in Jicheng, and there are only a few dark guards around him.

"Let you laugh. Misunderstandings are all misunderstandings. Your Highness you wait a moment, and then you will deal with Rongcheng's affairs."

"Go." The prince didn't seem to care. Instead, he specifically asked more: "My cousin is petite and has a bad temper. Vice-general Xu is still looking for harmony."

This sentence is obviously a partial help to Song Yucheng. There was more and more sweat on the head of the general. In the end, I could only respond in a low voice, "Your Highness is polite, it's all because of improper communication." Then he hurriedly retreated.