Chapter 54: The second breakup (27)

Start from the beginning

The broken pot broke, and now it is a fairy, and it can't save the leap. This time, the vice president didn't even call Ding Mingcheng, just sent a text message and shut down.

As for Ding Mingcheng who received the text message, he also understood what he meant. The unwillingness and anger in the heart also made it impossible to hide. However, his uncle's orders could not be disobeyed, and he could only call Tang Tangzi patiently.

However, it was Song Yucheng who finally answered the phone.

"Xie Qianshen? I want to have a direct conversation with Tang Chi!" Qiu Ren met with a terrified glance. When he thought of his misfortune in the mouse crossing the street today, it was all thanks to Song Yucheng, and Ding Mingcheng couldn't hold back the fire, but Song Yucheng's answer made his arrogance disappear instantly.

"I thought you came to ask for help."

"..." Ding Mingcheng calmed down instantly. That's right, even if he resented Song Yucheng, he still had to convince Tang Chi to withdraw his lawsuit in order to have a silver lining. No matter how humiliating he is now, he must endure it.

Ding Mingcheng thought about it, reluctantly relieved his breath, and said to Song Yucheng: "You are right, I lost this time. I also agree. I have something to discuss with Tang Zhi, I don't know if Xie Da's agent is willing to be accommodating?"

Ding Mingcheng was ready to be humiliated by Song Yucheng. But I never imagined that Song Yucheng agreed directly.

"Yes, see you at Yuehua Building at three in the afternoon." After that, Song Yucheng hung up the phone.

However, he was so unpredictably upset that Ding Mingcheng felt uneasy in his heart. Because the name Yuehua Building is a bit too familiar, but no matter how he recalls it, he can't figure out why.

--------------

I have to say that this place that Song Yucheng was looking for was really very remote. Ding Mingcheng followed the navigation, and finally asked two passers-by before he found it.

It is a tea house with a long history. The name is antique, but the facilities inside it are like the style of a few years ago. Even the waiters are very few. Except when he entered the room, someone told him where the private room was set, and there were no more people.

"Xie Qianshen, what the **** is this appointment!" Walking towards the private room, Ding Mingcheng felt that something was not right, and there was always a sense of incompatibility in his heart.

But when he finally pushed in the door of the private room, it was when he was really scared.

The pictures on the four walls, each face inside, are so familiar. Knowing that as long as he saw the photos, Ding Mingciong could recall the taste when he put people under him to taste.

So what is this for?

Ding Mingcheng's expression became embarrassed. He subconsciously stepped back and wanted to leave first, only to find that the door of the private room had been locked.

"Xie Qianshen!" Ding Mingcheng's courage is quite big, he shouted, wanting to call Song Yucheng out. But did not get a half-point response.

Instead, the TV screen on the opposite wall suddenly turned on.

That's the effect that only old-fashioned cameras can record. The pure and beautiful girl inside, dressed as a policewoman, is beautiful and heroic. But the next scene is that she was in disrepair and had to withdraw from the newspaper photos in the entertainment industry.

"Familiar? This girl is the first person you have played with." Song Yucheng's voice sounded just right, but he only heard the sound, but no one saw him.