Chapter 53: The second breakup (26)

Start from the beginning

"..." The person in charge of public relations took a step back and did not speak for a while.

Useless, indeed useless.

When those people in the circle were able to get up based on their own ability, the second masters could already cover the sky with one hand. Finally, I'm bored and just throw it away, regardless of your ending. But these infamous entertainers don't care what the reason they are on the boat. In the end, there is no good ending and it is definitely not the end they should have.

Among these people, only one of them escaped, namely Song Yucheng himself. At that time, Song Yucheng's ruthlessness almost exceeded their expectations. Cao Kun forced him to follow him, and he sent the original video directly to everyone who was a little hot in the circle.

But it turned out that Song Yucheng won. Cao Kun's reputation was sullied. Even if everyone couldn't afford to offend, it was disgusting to mention it in private. And Cao Kun himself lost the means to threaten Song Yucheng, and Song Yucheng also successfully survived in the circle.

Now, ten years later, Song Yucheng still does not shy away from this, but all who know the details can only sigh and make a fuss.

As for ridicule and contempt? But anyone who has a long heart will not.

Therefore, maybe Song Yucheng's approach is really right. The person in charge of public relations was shaken. He felt that he had been persuaded by Song Yucheng.

"You won. Go crazy if you are crazy!" He said, he turned his head and told his subordinates, "Cooperate with Xie Qianshen, what he wants to do, follow him." Then look directly at Song Yucheng, seriously Said to him, "Qian Shen, I hope you don't regret it."

But Song Yucheng patted his shoulder and smiled, "Thank you, brother!"

The person in charge of public relations did not answer, and left. But the red eyes showed that his mood was not calm.

The hearts of the people are all flesh, and the names that Song Yucheng said are still fresh in his memory. And those tragedies are just as vivid.

He felt that Song Yucheng was right. For ten years, the business model of the entertainment industry has been updated, and the shadow hidden in the corner should disappear.

Being a superstar, you are entitled to all the light. People like Ding Mingcheng should go to hell!

-----------------

Today, it is definitely a shocking day for Yinghuan's internal employees. They just saw Tang Zhi's passion video comparable to GV. Then I received the entire content of that video.

Everyone has a quirky mindset, not to mention that the period of Ding Mingcheng's hair in the morning is enough to make them think together.

Therefore, when there is all the content, they can't control it and they have to click on it. But after reading it, almost everyone's heart was half cold.

It's not a show, it's not an acting, it's not to meet the bad taste of the alloy master. It's a real brutality.

From the moment when Tang Zhi's cup fell to the ground, almost everyone's heart was raised, and when he saw Ding Mingcheng was really like Tang Zhi reaching out, the soft heart turned off the video.

"Can't see it anymore! Ding Ming made his mother a beast!"

"My God, I know that the circle is not clean, but Ding Ming Achievement is a small boss of a record company. How can he have the courage to sit down directly like this?"

"I have an acquaintance at the PR side. I asked about it once in the morning. They all said that the video was done by Leap Records. The purpose was to force Tang to withdraw the complaint."