Chapter 38: The second breakup (11)

Start from the beginning

But Song Yucheng did not care about Cao Kun's sarcasm, and even his tone became more solemn.

"You know my skills. Believe it or not depends on you. And now, Huan Huan's slump in the screen circle is almost unsustainable. For two full years, Ying Huan even has a screen circle to brush his face. Neither Xiaosheng nor Xiaohuadan have appeared. Is President Cao really not worried?"

"And you have said it yourself, you have read thousands of sails, and you have seen everything, then you should understand that I can't count the words. You can give me up or even kill me, but you can find the next one. Xie Qianshen, can I help you save the situation? I think you should still have a choice for the future of face and Ying Huan. What's more, it is not me but Xiao Lun who retaliates against you." Song Yucheng pointed to Cao Kun's office Row of trophies.

The glory of all the film and television circles inside was recovered by Song Yucheng.

Cao Kun's hand gripped Song Yucheng's jaw, and he immediately let go, and the talent and energy of Fang Cai also dispersed.

"Xie Qianshen, are you still a smart man." Cao Kun's anger is still there, but he has recovered a lot of reason. Song Yucheng's words poked the most painful point in his heart. He used to leave Song Yucheng useless, just with this kind of thought. And now the newcomers are easy to sign, but there are too few reliable score agents. Song Yucheng is really the only gold broker in Yinghuan's screen circle who can eat well.

At the same time, his cell phone rang at any time, and when I opened it, as expected, many people pleaded with Song Yucheng.

Two film emperors, three film actors, and four or five traffic babies, even directors and screenwriters helped him speak. Commitment to everything, basically do everything possible.

And Yuan Yue also sent a message, in a word, he can cover the crisis public relations in the second half of the year.

In these seemingly polite words, there is only one purpose, which is to keep Song Yucheng.

If you can stand in the circle for so many years, there are a few people who are not smart. As soon as the Weibo headline came out, they could see that it was Song Yucheng's method. Knowing that he would definitely offend Cao Kun this time, so they all came out to plead, and wanted Cao Kun to let Song Yucheng go.

The flow of half of the screen circle is all for Song Yucheng. How powerful is he? Cao Kun's heart gradually shook.

At this moment, another person came in outside the door. It turned out to be his good brother Yan Qi. Yan Qi said Song Yucheng's story without coming up, but played a round, but the meaning of the words was all Related to Song Yucheng.

"Yan Qi, you're really my hair. If you don't know who you are, I'm afraid I don't think there is something between you and Xie Qianshen."

"Kunzi, you know I don't mean this..." Yan Qi was also anxious.

"Okay, let me think about it." Cao Kun waved his hand, interrupting Yan Qi's follow-up words.

After taking a sip of the cool coffee on the table, Cao Kun looked at Song Yucheng who was standing on the ground, smiling and staring at him, and suddenly had the illusion of passing through time and space. At that time, Song Yucheng wanted to take revenge, and Xiao Lun's few unwillingnesses were also like this now, and half of the big screen circle's strength sent him to plead. Today, Song Yucheng used his strength to retaliate against Xiao Lun and brought him a pot. He still stood up to plead for Song Yucheng, no, more than then.

But now Cao Kun, no longer has the capital to go it alone.

Song Yucheng was right. Since the accident, Song Yucheng was injured and completely silent, and Ying Huan's way in the screen circle died. It's not that there are no newcomers, but there is no agent like Song Yucheng who can tune in. Even if he can tune a little, he does not have Song Yucheng's good fame, nor his ability and connections. After all, Song Yucheng was the gold broker who could win the vases.