Chapter 3: The first breakup (3)

Mulai dari awal

But Song Yucheng smiled proudly as if enjoying the beautiful scenery, and the instant rippling wind, and the teenagers who shook the yard, were all stunned. As for Li Zhao, the closest to him, he felt that even the skin of his wrist, which was held by Song Yucheng, was burned and hot. The emotion that was about to get out of control suddenly stopped.

But Song Yucheng was too lazy to take care of him. He used his hands to pull Li Zhao's hand around his neckline, tossing people on the ground at random, carrying the luggage and entering the house.

"It's okay!" The director group who had originally been evacuated, seeing their bad atmosphere, quickly sent someone to ask.

"It doesn't matter, a little contradiction." Chu Rong was the first to react, and he quickly helped Li Zhao up. Looking at it again, a clear red seal on Li Zhao's wrist clearly shows that Song Yucheng only tried to imprison him, and he gave up his energy. And this picture was also transferred to the live broadcast room at the right time.

This time, there were more people who scolded Song Yucheng on the barrage. Even those who don't usually leave a message can't help but say a few words.

"Where did you find this stupidity? There is something wrong! You still beat people."

"It's not! Li Zhao is also good-tempered. If I were, he would definitely kick him!"

"No, I'm going to get angry. Is this for the show? This is for death!"

"Song Yucheng rolls! Get out of the "Swap Life" program group!"

Such curse barrage instantly filled the entire live broadcast screen, and the anger of netizens also became more and more high. The conversation between Fang Cai Song Yucheng and Li Zhao was very low, and they could not hear the content naturally, but even so, it did not prevent them from prejudicing because of prejudice that Song Yucheng bullied Li Zhao.

There are even hand-fast ones, and they also take screenshots and make emoji packages for spitting and put them on the online group.

It can be said that this time, Song Yucheng's establishment was quite stable. Only a few hours after the broadcast began, various "garbage", "evil" and other scum attributes tags were posted.

In the face of this situation, Song Yucheng said that he liked it the most. Moreover, he can't wait for those keyboard men to scold even harder.

Because the more unpleasant they scold now, the more happy they will be after the next face-slap!

-----------------

On the other side, Chu Rong in the courtyard was riding a tiger.

Because Song Yucheng refused to cooperate, there was no way to get together the three-day rent. Several people were so angry that they couldn't help him. In the end, we can only discuss it. Pay the rent for two days first, and the rest will wait for tomorrow.

This night was definitely the most difficult night for the young masters and young ladies who came out of these gangs. When they got up the next day, they were sore and sore. In the face of survival, all manners and arrogance can disappear.

Even so, when they thought of Song Yucheng in another room, they felt comforted again. After all, Song Yucheng has spent all his money. If he cannot find a way to make money, then he will be on the street tonight.

However, what they did not understand was that Song Yucheng inherited his original talent and naturally had a solution. Not to mention that this is a small county, even if it is a wild mountain ditch, he also has a solution.

July, one of the hottest months of the year. But for the willow tree, it is a good time to flourish. The dripping branches of emerald color droop from the top, sway with the wind, and are flexible yet elegant. And such a picture is also the most common beautiful scenery in a small county.