| 54 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

The two were sat on a blanket, placed on the sand of the nearby beach. Heeseung was very much relieved to see that the weather was not cloudy and rainy. He brought her to beach that they had always gone to.

While they were both sitting, Misun held both her hands on her eyes. He didn't want her to watch him as he'd set up for their beach picnic. She sat patiently, not complaining about how long he was taking. For a second after Heeseung finished setting up the blanket and other things, he stared a little at how how cute misun looked.

"You can open your eyes now." He leaned his body in, poking at her finger.

Misun gasped, covering her mouth with widened eyes. "Heeseung, you did all this for me?" She gazed at the sandwiches that were played very nicely, the charcuterie board, the tall sparkling water bottles with glasses, and the white frosted cake that was placed in front of her.

"Of course, happy birthday Misun." She gripped onto his hand and caressed him softly as a sign of showing how much Misun appreciated him. Heeseung loved seeing how bright her reaction was to everything, sort of making him relieved.

"Here, open your mouth." Misun grabbed cheese and a cracker from the charcuterie board, and angled it towards his mouth.

Heeseung furrowed his eyebrows, "I should be feeding you, it's your birthday after all." Before he tried getting his own piece for misun, she put her arm in front of his.

"Exactly, it's my birthday, I wanted to give you the first bite." She shyly told him. Heeseung smiled at her again before opening his mouth and eating Misun's chosen piece. "Is it good?" She asked.

"Mhm." He responded, mouth still full to even talk. It seemed as if the sun were mirroring misun's emotions today. She was having the time of her life and celebrating her birthday with the person she lives. "Heeseung, I'm very happy to be here with you right now." Misun said, admiring his face.

He flashed a smile at her, "Old Misun would have never said that to me." She presented Heeseung with a soft nudge at his arm.

"That was way before, okay?" Misun tilted her head down a bit.

Heeseung ended up laughing at her response. "I'm just joking around with you, Misun." He placed his hand on her head, ruffling her hair and tilting her chin up.

"Isn't that so crazy though? The amount of hatred we both use to have for each other?" The boy continued talking. "I don't think I was in the right mind then." Misun said, thinking back to how rude she had sounded.