| 9 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

A few minutes earlier...

"Ah, it's so windy." Misun said, talking to herself, holding onto both her arms. She was almost there at the Hybe building since Ms. Kim asked her to come.

Misun thought Ms. Kim had told the other girls too. While Heeseung was already outside the front doors, Misun was still walking to hidden underway. She thought it was weird that neither of the girls had texted if they were there.

She grabbed her phone out started texting their group chat.

🥸⛓chamber of assassins⛓🥸

misun
hello
where are you guys?

hayun
lol
what she talking about

okemia
i'm at the arcade

boreum
i'm currently trying to do my work

dasom
that's a surprise

boreum
don't start.

misun
did you guys not receive a message from ms. kim?

hayun
no

okemia
no

dasom
no

boreum
i wish, it's better than doing this lame work

misun
weird
she only asked me

dasom
well, go

okemia
fr

misun
thank you so much for caring about me❤️

dasom
no problem

misun
i'm already here
seen 8:24 p.m

She sighed and put her phone back in her pocket. Misun had her hands in her pocket while she was walking.

She was a wearing a white shirt, a black zip up jacket, and a pair of mom jeans. She liked wearing either skirts, shorts or mom jeans because skinny jeans or jeans that fit just right made her uncomfortable.

"Why does this building have to be so hidden?" She whispered to herself.

She kept walking and walking when she could a rustle coming from a bush. Misun stopped and cautiously looked at it. She squinted and shrugged it off.