| 34 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

"You won't find her, other than her soul there." All of the teams heart shattered and they covered their mouths hearing Wonshik.

"No!" Misun stabbed her katana right into his chest, clutching the handle with both her hands. Tears of fury escaped her eyes. She continued to stare at the man with a scowl on her face while blood started pouring out his mouth and he was gasping for air. k
Kim Wonshik was truly a horrible person, wearing that deformed smile.

"Why... why did you kill her?!" She let out a pained scream, along with sobs.

"Where is she, really?" Misun asked him, concluding that her mother wasn't in the basement along with her aunt.

Kim Wonshik who was barely living, turned his head toawrds the ocean. The deep and dark blues, Kim Johyun will forever stay missing because of what Wonshik did. The crew felt sorry for her and had goosebumps from this wretched nightmare. Misun had her katana still pierced into his body with tears rushing out of her eyes.

"You are horrible, and you deserve to rot in hell." She pushed her katana into his body more as her blade was seen shortening.

"What are you gonna do now? I didn't expect you to defeat me so soon. It almost makes me happy to see you in front of me." Kim Wonshik smiled while telling lies.

"Hm? Misun honey-"

With dried tears on her face and every ounce of strength she had left, Misun swiftly impaled his neck as he widened his eyes. He didn't get to finish his last words, but Misun thanked god he didn't. His blood was unrestrained and quickly seeping out of his neck. They were standing near the railing of the boat, so she pushed him. Misun pressed her hand on his chest, sending him to the ocean to where no one can find him.

Misun collapsed on the floor after killing her biological father. She cried loudly and chillingly. Her friends, Heeseung and those who were still standing made their way to her. Heeseung grabbed her head from the back and placed her face onto his shirt.

Once she got a realization that she was crying, she immediately got up and looked at her friends who were unconscious. "No.."

"Heeseung, call Hybes ambulances." Misun said, sniffling her nose and receiving a nod from him.

A few seconds later, Heeseung got off the phone. "They're on their way."

"I'm gonna go to the basement." She told him. Heeseung strided the opposite way thinking she would go alone but Misun grabbed his hand, making his eyes become bigger and his attention avert to her.

"Come with me, please." Her voice sounded desperate. She didn't want to go by herself or be lonely.

The others helped with caring for Boreum and Sunghoon who were on the floor. Although Kim Wonshik was dead, Misun still felt bad for putting her friends in an unsafe situation. Meanwhile that was happening, Heeseung and Misun led away from the group and onto the stairs that led down.

They were walking hand in hand. Heeseung experienced a rave of different emotions in his body since Misun was the one to actually hold his hand first. Heeseung felt that her hands were very ice cold. He knew she didn't want to let go, so he didn't to, he didn't want to.

They both made it to the door that labeled basement on it. Misun just hoped her aunt was safe.

She walked in, bringing Heeseung by her hand and called out for her, "Aunt Yoorim?"

Metal sounds and muffled noises were heard. It was dark in the basement as they walked closer to the clamor. Misun tightened her hand on Heeseung's. She must've been scared after everything that just happened. She probably felt more traumatized than scared.

"Aunt!" Misun finally released her grip from Heeseung's hand and came running to where her aunt had been held captive. Aunt Yoorim was locked into a chair with duck tape on her mouth.

"I'm sorry, this is gonna hurt." Misun removed the tape from her mouth, trying not to her hurt so much. Heeseung brought out his dagger and destroyed the chains that were tied against her. He saw red marks on her wrists that were caused by the chains.

Her aunt became free from the chair, "Misun."

Yoorim fell out of the chair as Misun caught her just in time. They were both on the floor hugging each other tightly. Sobs were heard from the both of them. Her aunt clutched Misun's head into her chest, caressing and sniffling into her hair. "I was so worried for you."

Aunt Yoorim placed a small kiss on her head as a response. "We should get out of here."

Misun nodded and helped her stand up. Her face saddened even more by seeing how shaky her aunt was. Heeseung held Yoorim on the right and misun on the other side. They led her to the available gurney outside to be moved to the Mr. Bangs hospital.

It was truly a traumatizing and heartbreaking situation for everyone. Red lights were flashing everywhere around them.

"We'll all go first with Boreum, Sunghoon, and your aunt." Jungwon told the two who were standing tiredly.

Misun caught a glimpse of Jungwons forehead. Her mouth slightly parted as she softly gasped seeing dry blood. She stepped closer to him and moved his hair out of the way. "You have blood on your face."

He looked up at her hand and displayed a small smile, "I'm okay, Misun."

"Just make sure to get treated too." She told him, saying bye to them. The ambulances lights were seen leaving the area. Their surroundings soon shifted to a quiet atmosphere.

Misun turned around seeing Heeseung standing before her. She wanted to cry again seeing blood on her friend. She walked towards him until she was close to him. There was blood on his cheeks and clothes. Misun brought her hand up to place it on his cheek. "You're bleeding, Heeseung."

It caught Heeseung off guard, but he quickly softened his gaze at her feeling the warmth in her hand. "You are too."

"I'm okay, I promise." Hearing his own response made him chuckle a bit as he just remembered something. Misun's eyebrows furrowed hearing him laugh at a time like this.

"I guess we both broke each others promises, the one we made earlier." She sighed because Misun thought it was something more serious.

There was complete silence between the both of them. This was possibly the worst thing to happen in an otherwise wonderful space. The tsundere girl wasn't so bitter anymore clashing foward and hiding herself into his body once again. Her arms were on his back as she cried. How was it possible for Misun to not notice that every time they did embrace him in a hug, she had made the first move.

He wrapped one of his arms around her back and the other on her head. Heeseung felt the vibrations of her cries with his contact on her. While still clinging onto him, he softly rubbed her head as he stared out into the dark sky.

"You did well, Misun."

──────────────────

a/n : the villain is dead😀