| 6 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

They were going to fight with their daggers. Of course, they weren't gonna stab or scrape each other, at least Misun tried not to. She was sad she couldn't use her katana.

"You may start."

None of the both were even listening to anything anymore as they stepped on the mat. Heeseung was stretching his neck right to left and cracking his knuckles. He had a smug face on and mouthed the words to misun, you're going down.

"We'll see." She whispered, there was no way she'd let those few words get to her. Heeseung charged at her first with his dagger. His attack was defended with Misun clashing her knife with his. The both of their knifes went up the air due to the resistance. They backed away so their knives could properly land on the floor.

Both knives fell to the floor and they both looked at each other before picking their weapons up. Misun quickly kicked Heeseung's s knife away and grabbed her knife while charging for him.

He stopped her by holding both her arms. "Don't touch me." She spat out. Heeseung grabbed her arms as he turned himself and held them to her back so she couldn't move. He then shoved her down to floor as she went to her feet in an instant. Heeseung took that time to get his knife.

Their knives clashed once again as Heeseung hit Misun's and flew in the air. He made sure they weren't near the flying knife and pinned her to ground without thinking where his knife was.

Heeseung was on top of her with all his weight and his knife by her neck, smiling at Misun. He saw how close the proximity of the knife was to them, how he can see her skins texture and the color of her eyes. He couldn't see what was underneath the knife, his eyes widened and he immediately backed off.

Mr. Bang widened his eyes seeing Misun once Heeseung was out of his vision, "You two! You're done!"

Everyone was murmuring and wondering what happened. Misun got up from the floor and looked at Boreum who was looking at her as she herself couldn't bring out words from the sight.

"Boreum, why are you looking at me like that?" She asked out, breathing heavily.

"Mr. Bang, look at what your student has done." Ms. Kim said. "I thought it was clear that there would be any injuries towards each other."

"Guys, what's wro-" Before she could finish her words she could see a drop of a ruby red droplet go on the floor. She looked down to see what it was and touched her neck.

"I'm bleeding." Misun said ever so bluntly. She touched her neck and looked at the substance on her fingers. It did in fact, not hurt her at all. They could've said something to her instead of making her so worried — it's not the first time.

Mr. Bang looked kind of furious, "Heeseung, bring her to the clinic." He gave a bothered look when Heeseung stood there still. "Heeseung, go." He said again, while he stayed in his exact spot. He couldn't move because he stunned himself.

"Lee Heeseung, you'll be getting a word from me later. Sunoo, take her to the clinic." He nodded and lead Misun out from the room filled with tension. "Are you fine, Misun?" He asked worriedly.

She laughed softly, "I'm fine, it's just a small scratch." Sunoo had his arm around her. "That Heeseung can be something." He sighed.

"I guess he really didn't hold back." She embarrassedly laughed. Sunoo felt bad for her, for their relationship that's holds so much hate to point where this had to happen.

"Don't worry, I'll make him apologize to you some time later." He smiled. She shook her head in response, "You don't have to do that, it's okay." Of course she wanted an apology, but she didn't want Sunoo to make him do it. He was too nice to be telling someone what they needed to do.

He ignored her words and headed to the clinic. The nurse was really nice to her. She helped Misun disinfect and patch her wound up. She said it would take about two weeks to heal. The nurse told her to take a nap on one of the beds, so she went to sleep on the one of them, feeling exhausted.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

"Heeseung, what the hell was that?" Jake asked him as to the scene from earlier. Heeseung didn't know what to feel throughout this whole thing; sad, mad, or confused. They were all now hanging in their lounge room. Some were playing games, talking, or   like Jay — sleeping.

He couldn't get it out of his mind. The fact that he caused her to bleed on her neck made him feel so guilty. He'll admit that he felt bad for hurting her, he just couldn't control his moves. The others were still trying to question him.

"Heeseung, you promised you wouldn't hurt her." Jungwon told him. "I did not say that." He responded as Jungwon eyes with a look. Heeseung saying that didn't make anything better.

"You didn't need to! It was already implied when you started." Jungwon was fed up. "Fix this mess." And with that he left the door and stopped lecturing him.

Heeseung still decides to defend himself and not her even after Misun got injured. "I didn't know that would happen, okay?" He stood up making everyone else look up.

After that, someone from the door was knocking. It was Ms. Kim, "Heeseung, Mr. Bang is calling for you."

He gave a glance at Jungwon, then at his other friends, knowing what he would be told. "Good luck, my brother." Jake patted his shoulder.

He walked through the halls to his office. On the way, he could see the clinic door open with misun sleeping gracefully. "She's sleeping." Heeseung mindlessly blurted out and immediately covered his mouth.

Mr. Bangs office came around shortly and he knocked. He told him he could come in. Heeseung had his head down trying not to look at Mr. Bang. "Lee Heeseung, look at me." He instructed which made him slowly look up. "Heeseung, I am not mad. It's simple, just do one thing." He said to Heeseung.

"Just apologize to Misun." Mr. Bang finished talking to him.

Their conversation was shorter than Heeseung expected. He thought to himself why on earth was that the only thing he had to say to him. He kept repeating what Mr. Bang was telling him in his head.

He was practically anxious, fidgeting with his fingers to say sorry to Misun. He was walking until he stopped at the clinic. He looked around and saw no one on the beds except for the nurse at her desk. The bed she slept on was also tidied up. He walked up to all the other beds and found she really wasn't there.

Heeseung walked towards to nurse, "Hi, do you know where the girl went?" he asked pointing to the bed where she was.

"Oh, she said she wanted fresh air, so she went to the roof." Heeseung furrowed his eyebrows, thinking of no less than a disturbing thought and quickly thanked her as he started sprinting to the roof.

"Kim Misun, please just stay put." He whispered to himself.

──────────────────

a/n: 100 reads yay!