| 46 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

"Mirror picture?" Heeseung asked, Misun looked up at him confusingly.

"Huh?" She responded. He took no time into grabbing his phone from his pocket and pressing on the camera app.

Heeseung held his phone upwards, facing it towards the mirror. He saw how Misun viewed him oddly. He used his right arm to grab hers and pulled her closer to him. She stumbled physically and mentally from the way he took her. Her body position was awkward. Misun never really enjoyed taking photos of herself, sensing that she wouldn't look so great.

The plain expression on her face caught Heeseung's attention. "Smile." He poked his index fingers at her cheek.

Heeseung's slightly smiled touching her cheeks. they were like mochi, soft and squishy. "Ready?" He asked.

Misun pouted her lips before turning up her mouth up with a heart warming smile. She squinted her eyes. Heeseung wondered why she had never smiled like that before. Her smile was beautiful and was enough for his legs to go limp.

A shutter sound was heard as the both of them relaxed both their mouths. They both viewed over the picture from his phone. It was a very cute picture. Misun and Heeseung both looked cozy and the lighting in the store shown nicely.

She laughed lightly and softly at the picture of them both.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Misun honestly doesn't remember how she fell asleep last night or better yet, go to the house and to her room. All she remembered was how indulged she was with Heeseung last night. She turned left and seen the weather outside. Misun saw how gloomy and gray the light outside peeked through her window.

She moved her eyes downwards and saw the black leg warmers that Heeseung bought, sitting on her chair. Misun wished she could have lived her experience with Heeseung last night again. When would be the next time she'd be able to do something like that with him again?

Her phone made a notification sound. Misun grabbed her phone that had been charging and looked at the screen. It was a message from Heeseung. She tapped on it and her eyes opened happily seeing the mirror picture of them that he took last night. She sighed out of love and clenched her phone into her chest. Misun thought about something that she could do.

With no hesitation, she put on a jacket, grabbed a journal from her desk, and grabbed a pen. Misun left her room and headed upstairs to the rooftop. She knows to use the elevator now, thanks to Heeseung.