| 1 |

─────────────────

─────────────────

Everyone wants to be Lee Heeseung, except Kim Misun. He's the top individual. He has merited his position, but someone holds a different opinion.

He has heard every rumor that Kim Misun was ranked first before he enrolled in this school. Supposedly, he took her place, but in reality, its his place now and not hers.

He hates her for this reason because of her priorities that come first. She will stop at nothing to reclaim her position and he won't allow her. Heeseung has often questioned why she's so cold and aloof with him but not with some of his friends. He chooses to return the same energy if she chooses to behave in that manner and because he dislikes her in just the same way.

Just like Misun, he excels in anything someone can name. The people like and adore him. They think of him as one of their gods, which is realistically unbelievable.

Both Misun and Heeseung have something they're both hiding. No matter how much they both hate each other, they are so similar than they think. They are both academically strong, fighting for the top ranked student, and keeping a secret that no one knows other than their friends.

Heeseung turned around in his seat to turn to Jay. They still time before class started since they arrived to their seats pretty early.

"Yo Heeseung." Jay nudged him.

"Are you okay? You've been daydreaming."

Heeseung had come to the realization and straightened himself up. "Oh sorry."

Jay sighed and shook his head as a response. "Anyways, we have another mission tonight."

Heeseung groaned in disturbance, "Again?"

He was annoyed beause he wanted to start on their homework which is due in two weeks. The time difference was huge and he had a lot of time, but this was the third one in a week.

"Yeah, so make sure you have your shit ready tonight." Jay purposely cursed and teased him as he sat back in his chair.

"Hey! Why do you keep speaking informally?" Heeseung asked, feeling bothered. Jay smiled with both his eyes and mouth, "What ever do you mean, class president?" He lazily waved his hand and turned back around in his chair.

Misun and her friends were in the same class. Class 3-A was only for those who ranked between one to twenty five.

Unfortunately she shared that class with Lee Heeseung and his friends. She was sure her friends didn't mind it, but she did. It was enough for her to Heeseung at rank one, she'd rather not have him in the same class. Misun wished their school make seperate classes, one for the even numbered ranks and the other for the odd numbered ranks. She knew that would never happen and was impossible.