| 35 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

"How are you feeling?" Misun asked her aunt, who was sat upright on the hospital bed. Heeseung and her arrived back at the Hybe building not too long ago.

"My body is aching, but other than that, I'm fine. Thank you, Misun." While Yoorim had already been treated, Misun hadn't. She needed to make sure her parental guardian is safe and alive. "But sweetie, you should go see the nurse too."

Misun felt exhausted but her body was just doing well. the blood on her face and hands are what concerned the both of them. She shouldn't have looked at the dry blood on her hands because she felt nauseous. It was the blood of her father from when she pushed him.

She left the room with the hospital beds and arrived at the clinic. Those two were in different separate rooms although being next to each other. She sat down on one of the chairs that was in its own space and that had a curtain around it.

The nurse who aided her checked her heartbeat and all things like that. She left Misun there waiting until a person other than the nurse came into her booth.

Jungwon opened the curtains and left them open as he walked in with supplies. Misun flinched seeing someone other than the nurse. "Jungwon is here!" She laughed at his cute saying. He seemed good in condition seeing his forehead with a patch on it. They both had a good relationship, almost like the sister and brother kind.

"Where's the nurse?" He was carrying a basket with gauge, thread, small alcohol wipes and other items that she couldn't see. "I told the nurse I would help you."

"Don't worry, I've done this before." Jungwon told her, she smiled awkwardly not knowing if she should let him help.

"Okay, I'll trust you." He began wiping her leftover scars hearing Misun hiss at the burning effect. She was surprised at how fast and gentle he was. Jungwon started to talk to her before he finished.

"Has Heeseung been nice to you?" He asked. Even though Heeseung was older than him, he still made sure he'd treated people well.

"He has, I'm glad to see he's been comfortable to show the vulnerable side of him." There was a visible emotion of triumph making Jungwon smile with his eyes.

"I think it might just be me, but I say he's taken a liking to you." He surprised Misun with the speculation he made.

She blushed and looked away from Jungwon, diverting to the curtains. "That's ridiculous, he would never."

"Well, what about you? Have you taken a liking to him?" Jungwon's question made Misun nervous. She didn't know the final answer to that. He stared at her waiting for a response from her. Jungwon was as curious as a cat about their relationship.

Misun began to stutter, "I- I um, I don't know?"

Soon as she finally released her words, the voice of the nurse in the space next to them was heard. "Okay Heeseung! you should be good to go."

Jungwon and Misun froze on the spot, both staring at each other while the curtain on the side of them slid open revealing Heeseung with a mischievous smile. They both turned their heads slowly as if they were in a horror movie. Heeseung had already been looking them with his head tilted.

"Heeseung hyungie!" Jungwon tried getting out of the situation by kissing up to him. "I didn't know you were there." He said, scratching his nape.

"Mhm." Heeseung said, squinting his eyes at Jungwon. He soon dashed off leaving Misun there with Heeseung.

Misun was sitting there with a dazed feature. Heeseung smiled seeing her sit in front of him so cutely. She looked like a baby kitten with those doe eyes of hers. He leaned in closer making that heartbeat of Misun's fasten from how it was originally. "Vulnerable, huh?"

She bit the insides of her cheek, "Did you hear everything?"

He nodded with his eyes closed, causing Misun to face palm herself. Heeseung removed her hands from her face shocking her by result. She was confused as he held her palm out in front of the both of them and traced the point of his finger from her hand, up her arm, and then bam.

Heeseung flicked his finger at her forehead. "Ow!" She occupied the spot he hit with her hand.

He angled himself closer to the side of her face. Heeseung whispered into her ear with his sweet voice, "I enjoy seeing your vulnerable side too, I wanna see more of it." He patted her head as he left the room grinning. Misun's heart throbbed and there goes her heart again, it was hurting.

Heeseung strided in the halls, cheerfully smiling because of the girl who made his heart hurt too. Who knows whether or not he's taken an actual liking to misun.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Everyone had now been gathered in the living room. Mr. Bang had called a short meeting to them all. He viewed at every Hybe gang member making sure they were all there.

"Everyone, I called you guys here to tell you that you'll all be taking a one month break from any missions." He issued regarding their state right now.

A loud commotion of relief was made by Okemia as she leaned back in her seat. "Yes!"

"During this break, I want you guys to rest, especially you, Misun." She lifted her head up hearing her name.

Mr. Bang made the right choice with providing them a break. It is a very much needed thing after all that happened to them. A break would be a good start to relieve the stress that they had before. Afterall, every team member who had been sitting there had battle marks somewhere on their body.

"That's all, please relax well everyone." They bowed seeing him leave the premises. That had been the first time for the boys and girls to receive a break. Quiet cheers were made by the people stretching and jumping up.

Boreum and the rest of the girls had already started chatting amongst themselves. "So whose room are we sleeping over in tonight?"

"Mine!" Okemia volunteered, raising her hand with a chirpy smile.

All the girls left the living room and headed upstairs. Heeseung and the others all looked at each other feeling that they all had nothing to do. "Should we do something too?"

They weren't going to have a sleepover like Misun and them. Their minds wandered off into thinking what they could do. "Mm, any ideas?" Jake asked them.

"Nope! Let's go to sleep, I'm tired." Jay clapped his hands together once, and got up from the couch.

Everyone else agreed with Jay, nodding. Jungwon knew that would happen, them having no idea what to do and just rest. They cleared from the living room and passed by Okemia's room, hearing their voices and giggles.

──────────────────