| 28 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

"Are you stupid?! Of course you need to do mouth-to-mouth, idiot." Boreum smacked the back of his head, earning a maddened look.

"Heeseung, what the fuck are you waiting for. Do you want her to die?" Dasom told him, with word no coming out of his mouth so quietly. "For fucks sake, do it already!"

Jungwon and them stayed quiet. They knew that Heeseung would, and because they thought it would be hilarious to make fun of later on. Heeseung gathered in his thoughts and slowly started pressing down on her chest, then lowered his head while his hands were on her face. Leaning in closer and closer, Heeseung's heart was palpitating and had gone through the roof.

Everyone watched with their heads above the people who were on the floor. They waited for the exact moment to happen.

"AHH!" Misun screamed, seeing Heeseung so close to her face.

"AHH!" Heeseung also screamed because of the scare she gave him. He bunched up his heart in hand while he was breathing heavily.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She yelled positioning herself up from the floor while Heeseung literally just had a heart attack from her wake.

"I- I- you — you, I-"

Heeseung became a stuttering mess with the other boys laughing and making fun of him in the background. "Haha! He can't even talk right!" Riki was gasping for air from laughing so much.

"Did something bite your ears, Heeseung? They're so red." Jake was laughing hard along with Riki as they both kept slapping each others arms.

"You passed out from trying to save Sunoo, and Heeseung here, tried to give you cpr and mouth-to-mouth aid."

Jungwon held the conversation professionally in helping Misun get a better understanding from the events. She only opened her mouth a bit and nodded. Thankfully everyone was alive and breathing.

"What should we do now?" Boreum popped the question to everyone.

"Misun, I suggest you talk with a relative of yours tomorrow and tell them about the situation. Maybe they have some knowledge as to the issue." Jungwon stated, directly to her.

"But why?" She asked curiously. "Because, that person up on the boat obviously knew your name."

"What if you can get information on him from your family." His reasoning made perfect sense.