| 39 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

Across the room was Heeseung, who had just seen misun leave the cafeteria in a hurry. He wondered where she left to. What Misun didn't know was that Heeseung felt the exact same way with them. He was also stressing, She obviously didn't know about it.

Heeseung is aware that he is no longer in the top spot. When he saw Misun's lovely smile when she realized she was at the top, he was encouraged even though he had fallen below.

He played with his food, trying to figure out if she had been avoiding him these past few days. Heeseung thought that there was no reason to avoid one another, not when they were getting attached to each other.

"Hyung, you okay?" Riki asked him. "You've been spacing out, one of your eyes were almost going the other way."

Everyone at the table laughed as Riki's comment. "I'm fine." Heeseung said, clearing his throat. Jake got his attention with widening his eyes with food in his mouth. He wanted to say something once he finished the food in his mouth.

"Did anything happen between you and Misun? You both seemed so out of it today." He said, pointing towards heeseung.

"Not that I know of." He responded, of course Heeseung didn't know that Misun was refraining from him. "Why? Did she say something about me?" he gripped onto Jakes arm, causing the man to back up a bit and be weirded out.

"No, but did you do something wrong, again?" Everyone at the table were curious, pivoting their heads at Heeseung.

"I don't think so? There must be something wrong though. You know, I think she's been avoiding me. I don't know why though." Heeseung put his hand on his chin while the boys saw right through him. "Aw, does someone miss talking to her?"

"Yeah, I do." The whole table became quiet and Riki who had asked the questioned, motioned towards eating his food again. They were only trying to tease Heeseung, but he took it literally and showed his true feelings.

"Hm, I could talk to her if you want?" Jungwon asked, being considerate towards him as a friend.

"I'd appreciate that, Jungwon." That was the least his friend could do. All they needed to do was find misun now.

"I'll come too!" Sunoo said, beaming with a smile.

The most silent room in the whole school is the library. Too quiet that Misun had fell asleep, leaning on her hand. It also didn't help with her being in a food coma. On her laptop, showed a screen with one page of words. Misun had only finished one page from her time awake in the library.

In the halls were two people looking for Misun. They had checked around the cafeteria and their classroom. Jungwon and Sunoo then came across the library. They entered and spotted her, looking up at the second floor where she was sitting.

"Found her." Jungwon pointed up at the girl who sat in the closest chair to the railing.

They both lightly stomped through the staircase and quietly walked there. Sunoo tapped his friends shoulder and motioned his finger over his mouth, trying to keep their actions soundless.

Sunoo and Jungwon were seated in front of the sleeping Misun. They drew out the chairs and took a seat without a word. They gave her a warm, diplomatic smile.

"How should we wake her up?" Sunoo whispered into his ear.

Jungwon lifted himself momentarily in his chair, and gently tapped the hand Misun had on her cheek. He softly murmured, "Misun-ah."

She woke gasping very loud with her hand immediately covering her mouth, seeing two of her friends in front of her. "Haha relax, it's just us." There was as a second there where Sunoo's eyes widened as she gasped, also scaring him.

Misun couldn't relax, but still presented herself as a companionable person. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked in a calm tone. She wouldn't want to ask them in a rather harsh tone, making them feel unwanted.

"I- um.." Sunoo didn't want to say that they came to her to talk about Heeseung. The person on his left took ahold of the conversation, "Actually, Mr. Bang wanted us to tell you something that he's been concerned about." Lies, Jungwon lied for the sake of them and the friend who they really meant to chatter about.

"Did I do something wrong?" Her anxiety has been out of control recently. Sunoo and Jungwon observed Misun as her breathing became unstable and her hands and eyes were moving irregularly.

The two glanced at each other before talking to her again, "No, it's not anything bad!" Sunoo smiled, adding to the lie Jungwon created.

"Then, what?" Misun was getting impatient. She wanted to know what they needed to tell, especially when those two were the ones to track her down to the library.

"He's been concerned about you and Heeseung, and that he thinks that you've both been avoiding each other." A very unrealistic explanation, but Misun was already worked up so she believed it.

"How did he get to that assumption?" She asked the two who were smiling stiffly.

The two boys should've known Misun would ask questions. With their smiles and eyes growing, "He's seen it with his own eyes!" Jungwon said. "Mhm!" They seemed way too happy to be explaining this.

"I've never seen him around the house though, how can he know?" Misun said, catching what she just said. "I mean what? There's nothing wrong with heeseung and i!"

"I have just been focusing on my studies." That explained the darkness under misun's eyes. "That's all." She finished telling parts of lies and truths with a cheeky smile.

"Hm okay, but Misun, I'm always here if you want to talk. You know where my room is." Jungwon politely offered.

The two of them, Sunoo and Jungwon, made their farewells to Misun as they heading out the library. She had her hand waving at them the entire time they were walking out until they were finally out of the library. Misun let one big heavy sigh out, grasping her chest. It was very odd for the both of her friends to come up to her to discuss something that had concerned Mr. Bang. She wondered why it made him agitated.

"I feel like I'm going insane. I don't even know why." Misun whispered to herself, gently slamming her head on the table.

As for her friends who had left, they discussed about what just happened. Sunoo seemed very distracted by the expression Jungwon had. he could see him with a strained look, moving forward in his path.

"Heeseung was worrying about nothing, the girl just wants to study." Sunoo reassured him.

"You believed her?" Jungwon appeared astonished at Sunoo.

"You thought Misun was lying?" He asked, pointing the questions back at him.

"Of course she was." Jungwon responded to him, grinning about the recap that was playing in his head.

"Her eyes were too shifty."

──────────────────