| 45 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

"My poor wallet..." Jay blew out air from his mouth. He insisted on paying, not knowing the total price beforehand.

"Thanks Jay-ah." Heeseung said, throwing his arm around his neck.

They tidied up the table so the employees have less of a hassle when cleaning up. Everyone was satisfied with their meal and headed outside to the vans. Heeseung didn't want the night to end yet, specifically not with Misun. It was too early and he wanted to spend more time with her.

As Misun was about to step towards the car door, Heeseung grabbed her hand. She flinched and gazed at their hands interlocked together.

"You guys go ahead." He told everyone standing outside.

"We're going to stay out a bit." The other boys snickered hearing their friend. Misun eyes enlarged in size.

What the heck? What am I supposed to do? He wants to hang out with me. My insides are screaming at me. Totally not what I expected. He kisses me on my face and now he wants to hang out with me? I just hope things will go well.'

"Is that fine with you, Misun?" Heeseung asked, removing her from her trance.

"Have fun!" Her friends articulated the words, peeking out the car.

"Mhm." She responded, melting into the way he's been acting lately.

"Let's go then." He said. "Where are we going though?" Misun asked.

"Maybe we can just stroll around and see the shops nearby." Heeseung told her. They were both oblivious to their own personas, not seeing how their relationship has gotten so warm.

With Heeseung still having his hand with hers, he felt how cold her hand felt. "Your hand is freezing."

Misun snapped her head towards him, "I'm sorry." She said, trying to remove her hand from his.

The saying 'actions speak louder than words' were true. Heeseung grabbed her hand back and placed their linked hands into the pocket of his coat. She didn't resist and relaxed her from the warmth of him. They both walked with Heeseung on the outer edge of the sidewalk and misun on the inner side.

"I like this." she told him. He froze at the first two words she said. Heeseung thought she was going to say something else.

Why would she ever like me? I just care for her that much. I wanted to her that something else.'

"You're being so nice to me." Misun said, tightening her hand with his.

"You are too." He responded, facing his head forward with a small smirk. "We've both changed then how we were before. This is much better though. Having arguments with you was exhausting. You're not some girl who's my rival anymore, you're much more than that."

As she heard him speak, it felt like as if everything around them had gone in slow motion. Misun looked at him with her nose red and cold air coming out of her mouth.

"I'm glad that this is what we ended up being." She said, returning her focus in front of her.

Throughout their walk to who knows where, Misun's legs had goosebumps. What does a girl have to do to look pretty. Walking made the coolness on her legs made her not shiver. As long as she kept walking and her hand tucked with heeseungs, she would be fine.

"Ah, look." He told her, gazing at one of the shops they came across.

"You want to go to a clothing store?" Misun asked, already being dragged by Heeseung.

As they got inside the store, the heater blasted everywhere. She sighed out of warmth and comfort, gracefully feeling her legs warm up.

He brought their hands out of his pocket and let go of her. She felt disappointed for a second. Misun followed behind him as they ended up near some seats. Heeseung sat her down with his two hands on her shoulders.

"Stay here, I just need to get something." He told her and she nodded. She didn't really need to buy anything in particular for herself so she waited patiently. Misun could glance around at all the clothes but she liked the heater that was making her cozy better.

Heeseung viewed around all of the clothing racks but couldn't find what he was looking for. He then went up to an employee and asked them where he could find what he needed. The worker brought the item to him and he quickly thanked her. He wasn't shopping for himself, he was shopping for Misun.

He paid for the item before going back to her because he knows she would refuse. Misun saw him standing at the cashier counter and him walking back to her.

Misun eyes furrowed seeing him bend down to get on his knees. "What are you doing?" she asked.

He brought out the item he bought. It was black leg warmers for her. "You must've been cold, I noticed the way your legs were shivering."

Oh my god. He definitely saw what she didn't see and that was her legs tremble. Misun for sure thought it wasn't noticeable.

"May I?" Heeseung asked, looking and pointing at her foot to remove her shoes.

"Go ahead." Misun said, leaning both her hands on the seat. She couldn't believe what was happening right now with her own eyes.

Misun softened at his touch. His hands were always so gentle with her. He so delicately placed his hands on her shoe and leg, bringing the black leg warmers up. Not only did she felt less cold, but it was actually a cute accent to her outfit.

"Feels fine?" Heeseung asked, patting her leg and adjusting the leg warmers.

"Mhm, thank you so much." She responded, not knowing she was smiling like an idiot. "So much, huh?" He let out a laugh.

"Do you like my presence that much?" He teased her. Misun's smile froze as she pushed him to the floor in a jokingly way.

"Shut up." Although she pushed him out of sight, it was obvious that Misun was flustered and red. Heeseung then again smiled at the girl before getting up and grabbing her hand.

He lead Misun to a mirror to look at herself. She just followed him and came across at her reflection. Why was seeing the both of themselves so odd to her? She stood in front of the mirror, seeing the height difference between her and Heeseung. He is very tall, making Misun nervous anytime he tower over her.

"I think it's perfect." He told her, leaning down to her ear and keeping his eye contact with her in the mirror.

Misun is perfect.

──────────────────