| prologue |

──────────────────

──────────────────

"Good morning students and welcome to start of the second week of the semester. A reminder that class will begin soon, do not be late. This is your principal, Mr. Kang hoping everyone has a great day."

The announcement speaker had a glitchy sound before turning off. Is this school really that filthy rich for this?

A particular student named Kim Misun, was previously the class president and the top student. She walks in the school hallways with her blue navy uniform. The flowy skirt with a semi-tight waist band was paired with a white button up and a blazer, the same color as her skirt. It suited her well and made her body well-shaped. The academy's uniform served as an identified representation of her school. The navy blue represents success and sincerity, but also power and authority. This school has people with outstanding grades as per usual. Misun only wishes to surpass that of everyone.

From the start of sixth grade, she excelled in everything, including every subject a person can name and in extracurriculars. She was always the top student. Well, that was before Lee Heeseung arrived at this school.

Misun is currently in eleventh grade, ranking second in this whole academy. She knows where she stands, and where she is, is not where she would like to be.

If it's something she can use her full potential in, then hand her a gun, dagger, or her personal favorite; a katana. Misun can easily kill someone at command or for her own will. There are certain things that will be explained later, which will include why Misun can easily kill someone.

"Misun!" She turned around to see them waving and smiling happily as she did the same back.

"How were your guys weekend?" Misun had asked them. She was strict, but never towards her friends.

"Hell." Boreum said.

"How does this school expect us to relax on weekends when we were assigned so much homework on the first week!" She exclaimed as the others agreed with her. Misun looked at them with a blank expression and stared at them.

"It wasn't that bad? I thought it was pretty easy..." Misun mumbled out.

"Nevermind that, let's go. We need to get to class" Hayun told them, already leading the way for them.

Along the hallway heading to their class, the five of them were walking. In any case, they didn't care that they weren't very popular. In that sense, it was superior. When they arrived, they saw Heeseung and his friends were there. They were being eyed by all seven of them already. Two of them, who are really quite pleasant, are friends with Misun.

Sunoo came up to Misun after looking towards her. One of the boys Misun knew was Sunoo. He's kind and friendly, and in her point of view; the total opposite of Lee Heeseung.

"Misun! Hi Misun!" He gave her an adorable eye smile.

"Good Morning Sunoo" She gave him a soft smile and waved.

"Are you going to class?" He asked.

"Yes." She replied ever so plainly. Misun tries really, she tries to not sound so blunt, but she cant help it with the only times she has ever sounded enthusiastic being with her friends.

"Oh us too!" Sunoo said as he looked behind him, to the six guys and earning Heeseung to roll his eyes.

Misun looked directly at Lee Heeseung. She stared back at him as he glared at her. He knew Misun wasn't fond of him. She is aware that he felt a hint of pride somewhere in his body. He did, after all, defeat Misun to the top place.

"Good morning, Kim Misun." Lee Heeseung said to her as they didn't break any eye contact.

"Good Morning, Lee Heeseung." She said bluntly, wishing she could smack him the face with her books. Misun disliked talking to people so plainly except for Heeseung, he was an exception and she would never want to speak to him nicely.

After that, they had instantly walked past each other, wind flying through Misun's hair and through Heeseung's blazer. One day she will get him and bring him straight to the bottom.

"I absolutely despise Lee Heeseung
with my entire life."

"I absolutely despise Kim Misun
with my entire life."

──────────────────