| 10 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

Misun was plotting something to make Heeseung fall down the scale. She knew she wanted, she only needed to execute it and there was no way he wouldn't agree with this.

"What? No way." Heeseung said, slowly backing away from her.

"Hm, fine." She started walking away leaving Heeseung there for a few seconds.

Heeseung thought about it hard. It would make Mr. Bang and the others happy. Not only that, but this case would be solved and he wouldn't have to work with her. It would be a great achievement in his life.

He ran towards her and grabbed her hand. Misun was startled as she turned. His hands. She stared at their hands, held together with no space between, then shook his hand off. She wondered, how could someone's hands be so warm?

"Lee Heeseung, don't touch me." Misun said in a sharp tone. He was surprised himself for taking ahold of her hand and immediately let go of her.

"The deal, I'll agree on it." He said looking at her in the eyes. "Mhm." he held his finger up.

"But that doesn't include being number one in the battle field." He said, basically having the other benefit from this deal. Misun scoffed at such a classic move from him. "Excuse me?"

"Absolutely not." Misun told him, sounding offended by it. "You never said that as a part of this deal, so therefore it's a deal."

"And why would I ever do that?" She didn't even give it a second. Before she could step away from him, he grabbed her wrist again. He was desperate, but for why?

She was about to say something about him holding her arm, but Heeseung knew what her face meant and let go. No matter how many times she says not to touch her, he still does. "You didn't say don't touch me this time." He smiled. Misun's teeth clenched at his behavior.

Misun scrunched her face and turned away from him smiling. "That's because you didn't let me."

"Are you sure? Or do you like me holding you?" He smirked cockily. Is he flirting with me? What the fuck? She thought to herself.

Misun widened her eyes and pushed him. She's been around him too much lately for Heeseung to be acting like this. He laughed at her actions. "So what do you say?" Misun was so sure she wanted decline his offer. After all, she hated him the most. There was no way she would agree with him for a deal she made herself.

"Fine, deal."

Heeseung held his hand out to shake which she ignored and walked away. He smiled at himself proudly.

"See you later." He smiled out while she walked away.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ