| 26 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

Dasom held her gun in her hand along with her black glasses, achieving that cool and majestic persona. She shot at every man's foot causing them to groan in pain as she finished off with shooting a bullet through their thick skull. Okemia used her combat capabilities to hit, punch, and knock people out with her two simple fingers to the neck. Hayun played in accompany to her dagger, the one weapon she loved as multiple eyes were gouged out from her. Boreum, had her gun in hand but didn't shoot. She instead attacked the men with the object of it. And Misun, she didn't leave her saya on and thrashed each and every body that assaulted her.

It was yet again amazing for the boys to see. The scene ended as the top part of a man body was sliding off. In the background, you could hear someone groan and gag from the gore.

"Hey man, you good?" Jay asked Jake covering his mouth.

"Yeah- it's just..." He responded, getting the chills and shivering right after. "C'mon, we should keep going."

Everyone continued walking with weapons out in the open. Blood splatters were seen on their hands and faces. Misun obviously felt disgusted because it wasn't her crimson blood that stained her face.

Heeseung came long near and said, "Your blade exertion was cool."

Finally Misun had something she could use to irritate him. She smiled and looked at him. "Don't drool over me yet, there's still more to come." She said, gently slapping his cheeks.

Heeseung was dismayed by her words and paused in his tracks. He watched her stride intensely from the back as he let out a silly sigh. She made a joke that he wanted to smile graciously at. He was now marching from the back, grazing over his cheeks from the impact of her hand.

The crew made their way onto the second floor revealing a bar and a pool on the side. The boat looked so ugly on the outside, yet the interior was so admirable. Everything shined brightly on doorknobs, handles, and other more things. KM1126, Misun still rationalized about why she had to be the one who fit the clue more. In all of her existence, she never really had close relationships other than her friends and her aunt Yoorim. Who could possibly do all this?

"Okay we're here, now what?" Sunoo said with a slight pout and his arms up in bewilderment.

"Look around for some pointers." Jungwon told everyone as he was the first one to roam around, standing himself with his gun held to this chest.

Another stranger were watching from the small cubicle just above them. "They are in position, sir." He whispered into his walkie talkie.

Panning back to the group, they've found nothing yet. Their patience were being sucked and lowered by the lengthy time of their wait. Misun, who was scanning the perimeter by the pool, glanced over something inside it. On the floor of the pool was a spray painted red dot. She was standing right next to it, being perfectly aligned with the mark. she looked at the mark inside the pool, then at her feet, and then to the lines on floor that directed her eyes to the top of roof. Misun had seen something that imitated to be in place of that actual boat.

She held her strong gaze looking up at that spot. She thought of her speculations had her staring still.

"Misun, what are you looking at?" Sunoo asked, making his head move up as well.

She anticipated and considered her assumption was wrong. That was not until her eyes caught the glimpse of a shiny white gleam, it was like a diamond being held under a light. Misun knew that glare was from a sniper.

She quickly withdrew the gun she kept under skirt on the left side. Everyones attention landed on Misun, holding her gun directed in a line to the top of the roof. They were all confused while watching her fire a bullet there. She only had a pistol, but her aim was exquisite. The bullet went right through the snipers head, causing them to fall off the roof and onto the space in front of them.

"How did you know they were there, Misun?" Jungwon asked.

She pointed with her index finger at the pools red mark and continued in a line that paired up with the area on top of the roof. The rest of them watched her forefinger following in align there.

"When Sunoo asked me a question at what I was looking at, that's when I saw the glare from the zoom-in lense on their sniper." She added on to their curiosity.

"Why would they put a red dot in the center of it all?" Sunoo was curious.

"They needed to a person to align it with." She said.

"That person was me, it makes sense. They waited until I hit the mark so they could shoot at me."

Misun had a surprisingly relaxed and tranquil demeanor. She apprehended with what they were dealing with, sneaky and threatening people. Her teeth gritted together violently, so did her eyes that were dark as blood.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

Everyone did not hesitate to hold up their weapons to the sound effects from behind them. Some man was standing behind the bar, smirking hideously. How did he get there? They swore they checked every inch of the perimeter and didn't hear any sound from when he got there.

"Who are you." Misun strictly said.

"You don't know who I am?" He laughed out maniacally.

"Honey, I'm your worst nightmare and I know exactly who you are, Kim Misun."

That person knew her name? Their intuition definitely believed that he was the one who wrote that note on the photograph. He was that stalker they had seen that one day.

"Why are you doing this?!" Heeseung yelled out, being defensive of Misun.

He put up that monstrous laugh again with his saliva flying out his mouth. His figure came out of the bar and up to Misun and them. They didn't back up from him because they knew if he made one single raunchy move, it would be over for him.

"I'm doing this for revenge." He said.

"Revenge for what?" Misun asked.

"You thought I would tell you? Hahaha!" It was as if pennywise became a real thing to them.

"It's only our first meeting, it wouldn't be fun if I told you right away, right Kim Misun? This will definitely not be the last time you see me." He began striding away leaving it up to their imagination. That's all they were called here for? They needed to gain more information.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Jungwon said, inching a few steps foward.

"I'm leaving, but have fun here!"

"Oh, and don't forget the name; Kim Wonshik." He said, annunciating each syllable of his name smiling evilly as he brought out a small remote and clicked it.

Just as he left, a glass dome was forming over their heads. It was trapping them inside. When everyone realized they were being stuck inside, the group tried going to escape but it was too late. It enclosed on all areas.

──────────────────

a/n : hmm who's kim wonshik?🤔🤔