| 37 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

"Heeseung, why are you grabbing so much?" She looked at the tall boy, carrying a shopping basket filled with more than Misun expected.

He's got a big smile on his face, erasing the fact that they both couldn't sleep and ignoring her question. "We can head to the beach after this"

Misun nodded, slightly gazing at Heeseung's back as he walks away looking for more items. She sighs, with that feeling inside her. She's scared, scared to see what this will all fall into. The girl couldn't help but worry over whether or not her heart hurt because of him.

She snapped out of the trance she was is in when Beeseung called her name to the cashier register. Placing her items on the counter, the employee scanned all the items and gave a raised eyebrow look at all of the things just for these two people. Heeseung beat Misun to it, he gave his card first, paying for everything.

"Wait, I was going to pay!" Misun told him, he looked over his shoulder and shook his head. "My treat."

"I'll pay you back." She said, taking her phone out, and going into her bank app to transfer the money. Heeseung snatched her phone, holding it in the air while he thanked the employee.

"No need Misun." He slipped her phone in his left pocket, making it impossible to get back.

Misun pouted and sighed in defeat. Heeseung thought she looked cute everytime she did that. They had two heavy bags of snacks. Misun noticed he was carrying both of them, so she grabbed one of them to carry. He tried to grab it back, but put her hand on his chest and shook her head.

Heeseung heartbeat fastened feeling misun's hand on his chest. He wondered if she felt the pounding of his heart.

The time was about quarter after the time they left the house and had finally arrived at the beach. Yhey went to some random spot on the beach with Heeseung sitting down first. they didn't have a blanket to sit on so he flattened the spot next to him, allowing Misun to sit down.

"Here." Heeseung passed her the strawberry milk she long awaited for.

Misun looked at both bags and laughed seeing how much red items there were. "I didn't realize that most of the things we got are strawberry flavored."

"I thought you didn't like strawberry though, Heeseung?" She remembered, making Heeseung's mouth stretch upwards. How could she forget about the that one time Heeseung actually acted like a gentleman.

"I do." he responded, misun titling her head as a result. "Then why'd you give me the strawberry ice cream in the class if you liked strawberry too?"