| 33 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

It was the night everything was going to happen. The wind picked up, causing everyone's hair to fly out of the still movement. The whole groups ambiance seemed dark and fierce. There were going to the same spot for another time, and hopefully the last.

Jungwon led the way for all of them. They all kept notice of their surroundings and incase something happened that was out of place. Heeseung and Misun were walking next to each other.

He tapped Misun's hand gaining her attention to his hand and then his face. "Misun, promise me you'll be careful."

What did he say? Heeseung was very much worried for her. He wanted to keep a promise with her. The feeling he lately felt with her was indescribable. Her mouth opened a bit, but soon relaxed giving him a warm smile.

"I promise, Heeseung." He felt relieved hearing her answer. What heeseung didn't expect was for misun to ask the same.

"Will you promise to be careful tonight too?" She asked timidly. He smiled as he grabbed her pinky finger and interlocked it with the end finger on his hand.

"Promise." He held their pinkies together for the rest of the walk.

Behind them walking were Riki and Okemia. They both side eyed each other with playful smiles. Their soft chuckles were made and they wanted to tease them so bad, but they knew it wasn't the right moment.

Misun's favorite weapon had been strapped to her like always. They all realized they made it to the boat on the water already. The image of the boat was perfectly back to how it was before the bomb exploded. How was it possible for something to be fixed so quickly? This whole thing was weird or her.

"Everyone, be ready." Jungwon said, turning his body to the crew.

With all their weapons in position with their arms, they were welcomed by nothing. They were all confused but then surely made their way to the second level. There would for sure be something in store for them.

"HELP! HELP!"

All of their eyes widened hearing screams. They all rushed to the second floor while Misun tried stopping them. She tried stopping them because the voice that was yelling for help didn't sound realistic.

"That must be your aunt, right?" Jake asked, looking for the brighter side into saving Yoorim.

By the time she stopped all of them, they were already there. Misun was once again correct. It wasn't her aunt screaming, it was a speaker that kept announcing the screams. Heeseung got annoyed and shot the speaker until no sound was heard.

"You're here!" Kim Wonshik screeched out loudly. Everyone covered their ears from his awful sound.

"Where is she?" Misun asked, getting straight to the point.

"She's in the basement. We'll get to her after, don't worry, sweetie." Misun awfully felt disgusted by the nickname he gave her. "Don't call me that."

"I'm sick of these games, Kim Wonshik. Just tell us what you want." She said, stepping forward a bit.

"Join my side, and help me get revenge to your stepfather. No one gets hurt if you join me." Heeseung face automatically dropped hearing his words. There was no way she would agree on that.

"Okay."

What. The Hybe team all looked at each other anxiously. This was not a part of any plan they discussed. What was Misun doing?

"You could've just told me that from the beginning. I would have joined you sooner to get away from these people." She told Wonshik. Her friends were in disbelief. How could she betray them like that? Heeseung felt the most betrayed, they were just starting to be close friends. Why did this have to happen?

Heeseung walked closer to Misun, eyes watering and not breaking eye contact with her, "You don't mean that."

"I do heeseung, and that's why I'll be joining Kim Wonshi-"

"Stop! Do you hear yourself right now?! i know this isn't you, Misun. You told me your life story, we went to lotte world, I taught you how to slow dance. Does any of that mean anything to you? We were with you and supported you through this whole thing. Don't do this to us."

His voice cracked down with every word he was saying. It was never part of the teams plan, but of Misun's plan. That was the whole reason why she almost cried right there. His words truly penetrated Misun's heart into pieces, hearing his inner emotions yell at her and hear how he truly felt as a friend. To prevent Heeseung from saying anything any longer, she gave him a slight wink with her eyes crystallizing with water. His demeanor and facial expression changed in an instant. Heeseung got the clue from her wink.

"Boo hoo, you two lovebirds have me so bored." Misun totally forgot where she was because of the term Wonshik described her and Heeseung.

He brought out a whistle from the inside of his jacket and blew it. A big group of his men came out from hiding on the first floor. Their footsteps were heard loud and clear. Their weapons were finally going to be put to use.

"Wait, I joined your side, you said no one would get hurt." Misun was worried with how many men were coming for her friends.

"Did you seriously think I would fall for your acting? Thanks though, I enjoyed the show. " He asked, she was terrified with the man standing next to her.

She quickly brought out her katana and stormed at him. Kim Wonshik had fast moves, they were almost similar to hers. He held a gun in his hand. With every bullet he shot, Misun sliced them all in half with her katana. She was determined to finish her mission, hair falling onto her face and sweat beads forming.

On the other hand, Jungwon and them were struggling. Boreum and Sunghoon were seen unconsciously laying on the floor. The others had tons of cuts and wounds on their skin.

There were twice as many people attacking them from all angles. "Seems like your friends might need some help." Wonshik laughed in front her face.

She gritted her teeth and hesitantly ran to her friends helping them. Misun held her katana horizontally on the side of her body and ran, slicing so many bodies. Her help quickly lessened the men who were out to kill them. She realized and headed back to Kim Wonshik who was near the edge of the boat with his back facing her.

Misun who had blood marks and sweat on her forehead, held her katana straight out in front of her. One step forward, and she could easily kill him, but first, she wanted answers.

"Where's my mother?!" She aggressively asked him, sweat dripping from her forehead, shaking her katana at him.

Wonshik made that laugh of his again, "She's in the basement too."

──────────────────

a/n : 1k reads yay!!