| 19 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

Heeseung and Misun exited out of the car, thanking the driver. They read the stores name, "Hebbi Grocery". What a weird name, they thought. They were in black attire to present themselves as actual FBI agents. Misun took one deep breath before entering the store along with Heeseung.

They walked directly to the counter. The staff greeted them, "Hello! Is there anything I can do for you?"

"We're FBI agents and we need look at the past videos from the cctv." She stated proudly holding out her fake badge.

"Oh, did something bad happen?" The staff asked.

"Not now ma'am, but a long time ago. That's why we need to look at the cctv footage." Heeseung joined in.

"Yes well, right this way." She gestured.

The staff lead them to the room in the back that held all of the monitors and documents. The staff sat on the chair with the monitor and worked her way into previous videos.

"Here should be everything, search up the date, go forward or backwards." She said.

"Thank you very much." Misun said, she sat in the chair and started looking the date. "If that was everything, I need to get headed back to where I was. If you need help, you can call for me." The staff bowed.

Heeseung and Misun bowed back her too. "Well wasn't that easy." Heeseung said, making Misun shush him.

"We're never in the clear, so keep your voice down." Misun told him.

She searched for the date and they both watched every single second to make sure they don't miss a thing. They've been there for more than 30 minutes. The sun was almost heading home and the dark sky could be seen outside. They spotted her but she was only skimming through the food in the isles. Heeseung was ready to doze off, not until Misun slammed her fist on the desk.

"This is pointless, we're never going to figure it out." She sighed.

"Maybe we're missing something. Let's just watch it again." Heeseung suggested.

Going back, going foward, putting it on 0.75 speed, and putting it in 0.50 speed. "Wait right there!" Heeseung pointed.

Kim Johyun was seen leaving the store from their eyes. Her figure was soon pulled into a black car. "Pause it! And go to camera that's outside."

"Alright, alright." Misun said, shooing him away from her space.

The car that she was dragged into had dark tints, making it impossible for them to see the faces inside. Misun paused the video while Heeseung asked, "What are you doing?"