| 51 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

"So you really chased everywhere for her?" Jungwon asked, as they all sat or stood up in the kitchen.

"Well yeah, how else was I supposed to find her?" Heeseung responded. "Misun really is great at everything, especially running away."

Misun gave a slap on his arm with him teasingly laughing at her. The other girls who were also there, were excited and squealing, except Dasom. Okemia harshly threw her arm around the girls neck.

"Look at you! You're finally with the person you've long awaited for!" That was one way to put it. Misun quickly turned her head to see an already grinning Heeseung. She felt embarrassed as the her cheeks rose up to a pink color.

"O- Okemia..." Misun awkwardly giggled out. She soon released her hold on Misun and signaled a 'sorry' sign.

"Did you guys come here to bother us or something? Our ramen is getting cold." Heeseung said, looking at each and every person that had been in that household in front of him.

Jungwon and them obviously felt bad and started gathering up their things. "Enjoy, see you guys later."

They soon left, watching as the doors shut and receiving a familiar silence again. Both Heeseung and Misun's attention had been at their friends leaving. Just as they left, Misun flicked his forehead. "Did you have to make them leave like that?"

"They're our friends, you know?" She asked.

"Don't worry. They'll understand what I meant." Heeseung placed a finger on her lips. "And I didn't mean it in harsh way."

"Sure, Hee." Misun rolled her eyes at the boy in front of her.

He frowned and gazed at his lover who wasn't looking at him. "Hey." Heeseung brought her chin up with his hand. He now smiled seeing how she was looking at him.

"They'll understand because they know I want to hang out with my girlfriend!" He smiled widely and sounded very enthusiastic.

Misun widened her eyes from listening to him. Ahe mentally cringed at his aegyo and wished to be the person she was a few seconds ago. She got up from her seat and walked away from him, covering her mouth.

"Don't ever do aegyo like that, ever again." Heeseung laughed, seeing the horrified expression on her face.

"Misun!" He said in baby tone voice, running towards her direction.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows and started running to prevent him catching her. "Someone help!"

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

"Good morning class, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend." For some reason, Ms. Hwara seemed more joyful and relaxed compared to other days.

Everyone was back in the classroom after a two day weekend. It's the same thing, a cycle. Most students were tired and burned out. Misun too could've been burned out until someone turned around in their seat and flashed a smile at her.

"I have some news to share with you all." Ms. Hwara said, gaining all her student's attention.

"Since Kim Misun did get the highest grade last week, she is now at rank 1. She will be your class president for so on."

The girl widened her eyes, genuinely surprised at seeing many students raise a round of applause for her. Her eyes softened especially at seeing heeseung with a big smile.

Misun finally got her spot back again, rank 1. The spot she had been waiting for the longest has made its appearance. She could cry in this moment, but she rather not in front of so many people and most people would wonder why the hell she would be crying over a position. They wouldn't get it.

"Misun, you can go ahead and sit next to Heeseung in the front." She politely answered as the person who sat next to him exchanged seats with her.

For the first time, Misun also wasn't mad to be paired up with Heeseung. She was happy and wished she could've told her mom about being rank 1. Misun smiled fondly as she spoke in her head, trying to connect her words to her mom.

Mom, isn't it amazing? I'm rank 1 again. I hope you're proud of me.'

"Hi desk mate." Her boyfriend said, whispering in her ear and giving her the chills.

Heeseung received a soft smack on the arm and giggle at his foolishness. She turned towards him, "I'm back on the top."

"As much as I hated it, I'm very proud of you and your dedication is recognizable." He smiled, rubbing his finger on the back of her hand. She felt appreciated and loved so much by the person next to her.

"Being the class president Misun, why don't you come up here and tell us a small snippet of the 'Bonds between people' assignment due today." Ms. Hwara said, gesturing her hand to come up in front of the class.

Misun stood up from her seat and elegantly pushed her chair in. The distance from the front row of students to the front of the room was very small so she quickly got there. With all eyes on her, misun decided to keep her eyes on the boy who had heart eyes.

"I'll be honest with you all, I really didn't know what to write first about because I felt that I didn't have that much family or friends to feel any bond." Her voice was at a medium pitch, but sounded very strong-like.

"I was very much in the wrong. Bonds typically refers to the process of attachment that develops between romantic or platonic partners, close friends, or parents. For one, I underestimated my bond with my close friends. They're always there for me and support me through anything."

Misun viewed at Boreum and the other girls while saying that. "I also developed a romantic bond with someone I truly care about."

Everyeone in the class started murmuring at what Misun said and started whispering. The boy in front of her just smirked, not knowing she'd announce such a thing. But as if it wasn't obvious to the others, this 'someone' was the one she had already been staring at the whole time.

"That person is someone I'm very happy and lucky to have a bond with. I realized those bonds that I have and how it's characterized by emotions such as trust and affection." She smiled softly as she spoke.

"Thank you Misun, that was very nice. You may sit down." Her teacher politely smiled and nodded towards her seat.

Misun bowed before heading back to her seat. She pulled out her chair and sat in it. She suddenly flinched again because of Heeseung, who came to say something in her ear.

"I'm very lucky to have you too." Misun's cheeks rose up as her eyes grew wide.

──────────────────

a/n : misun class president🫡