| 16 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

Misun finally awoke again after falling asleep. She stared at the ceiling, until she was interrupted by someone knocking at the door. It was Ms. Kim and she was holding a glass of water for Misun.

"Hey hon, I hope you rested well." Ms. Kim starts.

"This water is for you, and in about 15 minutes we'll have dinner." She said, looking at the watch on her wrist.

"So prepare yourself and be down at the dining room before then." That was the last thing she said before leaving.

Misun didn't have the chance to talk, she either didn't want to or she still felt groggy from waking up. She need to get ready and present herself for later. It wasn't all fancy, but seeing herself in a hospital gown was ridiculous.

She dressed herself decently. Misun was wearing a beige top and black jeans. She had her long black hair fall down her back and her bangs perfectly aligned on her forehead.

She stepped out and walked towards the room to where Boreum was. To her surprise, she wasn't there. "She must have gone to the dining room already."

Just as misun almost arrived to the dining room, Heeseung came at the same time. She looked at him, but then looked away. She wasn't moving out of the way, so he went around her so he could go in. Heeseung didn't know what to say to her as well as Misun, other than mortifying each other.

"Ah yes look, just the best people has arrived" Mr. Bang said seeing them at the doorway.

She saw Boreum sitting, and smiling within conversations which made her soften her expression. Boreum was saving a spot for her. Misun sat down and intertwined her fingers with hers. Boreum was shocked at first but then quickly tightened her grip after seeing her best friend.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Misun whispered to her.

"Me too, I heard what happened. My body is strong so there's no need to worry so much, but thank you, Misun." She responded.

They were sat at a long table with Mr. Bang and Ms. Kim on either ends, along with the boys on one side and girls on the other. She was so caught up with  Boreum that she ignored the presence in front her. It was Heeseung sitting across from her, staring at her.

Misun, of course, stared at him back. There was no breaking within their eye contact. If you looked at it from a far perspective, it was like half of the room was full of chatter, and then those two were full on silent while eyeing each other.

She could do this all day if she wanted to. Misun would want any time to pierce her eyes into his. Their 'staring-competition' soon ended as the food had arrived to their table.

"Jjajangmyeon!" Sunoo happily said at the other side of the table.

"Thank you for the food." Everyone said at the same time.