| 23 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

"And why didn't you guys tell us earlier?" Jungwon pointed out the question.

"Because! Mr. Bang specifically told only us about the case. We didn't think he'd just blurt it out like that." Heeseung gave his reasoning.

Jake looked at Misun and smiled, "You know Misun, no matter how much you hate Heeseung, you're the one closest to him now."

"So does that mean she knows about that time your mo-"

Heeseung slapped Riki's mouth shut, with his body now being laid down by it. The boys were noiseless from what Riki said. Misun doesn't know about it yet. Heeseung hadn't told her about it. He doesn't know when he'll tell her or how.

"I'll just pretend I didn't hear anything, because I could care less about your life, Lee Heeseung." Misun said, getting up from the couch.

"Goodnight, everyone." She said.

The others girls looked at each trying to hint something. "Yeah, we should go too, bye!" Okemia dragged out.

Jungwon and the rest had a fake smile on to watching the girls leave. Promptly after they left, they had their own talk. "Riki, what the hell was that? I've never mentioned it to her and will never soon!" Heeseung pointed at him.

He put his hands up, "Sorry man, I didn't know. You guys just seemed so close now."

"Are you okay though?" Sunoo asked.

"Yeah, I think." He responded. Jay took ahold of his shoulder, "It's okay to think about it now and then, but don't dig yourself in a hole for it. Alright?"

"Thanks guys." Heeseung sighed, but remembered one thing that he wanted to mention.

"By the way guys, earlier, her and I were arguing in detention when I said something really insensitive." He stated. They gave him a slight nod wanting to know what occurred.

"During that time, I said just go run crying to your mom to her, but then after she replied saying at least you have a mom."

"Did you guys know that? That her parents left when she was just a baby?" He was getting nervous over his own words. "She told me that story even before we had that argument, I don't why I didn't consider that and choose words that were different than what I said."

Jay sighed, "Okay now that's something you can never forget. You definitely messed up there."

"Thanks Jay! Way to help the situation." Heeseung rubbed his face.