| 44 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

"8 brisket, 8 bulgogi, 5 chicken breasts, 5 steaks, 3 spicy ramens, 5 steamed eggs, and 12 rice bowls. Please enjoy your meal."

Everyone except Riki was stunned by the amount of food that landed on the table. This was probably the most food all of them received in their entire life. Riki smiled widely seeing all the food in front of him.

"How much did you order?" Jungwon said, eyes widened.

"Just enough hehe." He responded with a boxy smile.

"Let's cook!" Riki lastly said before the whole group became quiet and starting grilling the meat.

Most of them had put the meat on the grill already while the grill on Heeseung's and Misun's were empty. They both looked at the wide selection of meat. "Which one do you like?" Heeseung asked, holding the tongs in hands.

"Any is fine, I like them all." Misun responded with a smile.

"Okay then." He grabbed all the meat entrees and placed them on the grill. It was usual for someone to just place one plate of meat at a time but he placed four plates of it.

Misun became overwhelmed and worried about the collision of all the food on the grill, "Wait, Heeseung-ah."

He tilted his head up from moving the meat all around, "Hm?"

"Did you not want that much?" Heeseung anxiously added.

"I- uh it's fine." She lied and should've cooked herself. Misun couldn't say anything wrong though. She just stared at him instead of focusing on the meat.

She then asked Okemia beside her to pass the steamed egg. Misun had always liked eating eggs in no matter cooked form they were in. It was passed onto her and her face shined just looking at it. The fluffy egg with scallions on top.

Misun scooped a spoonful and blew on it before she ate it. "Woah! So delicious."

Hearing her, Heeseung looked up at the joyous girl happily eating her food. "Is it good?" He asked.

"Mhm!" she responded, mouth full of the steamed egg.

"Can you feed me some?" Misun stopped her chewing and looked at Heeseung.

"Huh?" she asked. "I wanna try it, but I'm cooking the meat."

"Oh, sure." Her hand became shaky as she scooped more of the egg onto her spoon. "Here."