| 47 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

"I think I'm finally living that part in my life where I can love someone." Misun told him. She didn't expect to have this type of conversation with Jungwon.

"Boreum and them helped me realize that it's not all about being the top ranked student but to love myself and those who really mean a lot to me." She continued taking, while Jungwon was listening attentively.

"That's good, Misun. You're looking at a different aspect of yourself." His words sounded very caring.

"I also realized that there are some times when we're both not at our best. We both are there for each other. He comforted me many times and I was so grateful. in all the ways I can think about it, there's no denying that I love him." Misun's heart felt like it was missing a piece just talking about Heeseung again.

"Back then, when I was treating your scars and I asked if you've taken a liking to Heeseung, was what I said true?" Jungwon asked, remembering how he left her after heeseung heard their conversation.

"Sort of? I had been already thinking about it. My feelings just weren't clear yet." She responded.

"They are now though. Lee Heeseung is the one i've taken a liking to." Misun felt like screaming into a pillow.

Jungwon giggled softly, seeing his deep dimples show on his cheek. "Do you wanna know the first time I knew something like this was gonna happen?"

Misun nodded up and down fast, waiting for him to talk. "It was the day after Heeseung met up with his mom. After we all comforted him in the living room, you said something that sparked in my head."

She was leaning forward every word Jungwon spoke, wanting him to spit it out already. "Well, what was it?"

"Give me a second, I was about to say it." He put his hand out to back her away from him.

"Anyways." He continued to talk again. "You said 'My heart hurts', directly looking at Heeseung. That was when I knew."

"That's all? You figured it out by me saying my heart hurts?" Misun was very unalarmed. She thought that maybe Jungwon was an angel or a mind reader by the way he found that as a clue.

"Also! That time when I came by Boreum's bedroom to tell you guys about our dinner time. I eavesdropped on you guys talking about it." Jungwon confessed, scratching the back of his head. "I knew it!" Misun clapped her hands.

"But finding clues from saying my heart hurt? I could have heart problems, you know?" He laughed having no idea why she was being so defensive when he already knows the truth.