| 31 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

"I'm sorry to hear that, Misun." Jungwon said, leaving a comment after hearing the story. It amazed some at how she managed to explain everything before they needed to go to school.

"It's fine. All we need to do now is fight. It's simple." She said, gathering her dishes she cleared the food off of.

The people at the table were genuinely concerned for Misun. What she had endured through was tough. No one should ever go through what she did. It made her friends respect her more than they did with themselves. Was she being for real or was she putting up a fake face on?

"You guys are cool now?" Jake nudged Heeseung's shoulder with a playful smirk.

"Yeah, cool. She's not so bad as a friend." He responded, smiling and messing his utensils around in his food.

"We're gonna be late for school." Jungwon said, looking at the clock.

The whole crew made it to school on time. They sat at their desks working on their class assignments. The teacher stood at the podium and clapped her hands gaining the students attention. She seemed to be in a happy mood.

"I'm very proud to say everyone got A's on the previous test. As a result, I'll be passing out ice cream bars along with your test back."

Ms. Hwara gone down each section of the class. The flavors of ice cream she had were strawberry and melon. Misun received her graded test results and looked inside the container that held the snacks. Everyone had already took the strawberry ones. She wanted a strawberry one, but went for the melon with that being the only one.

"I thought you didn't like melon flavored snacks?" Her best friend on the side of her asked.

"I don't, but it was the only option left." Misun just smiled being grateful for the prize.

Heeseung heard her as he sat in the desk in the front. He looked down and saw the strawberry flavored ice cream in his hand. He thought about it for a second and turned his body around to her. "Here."

"We can trade, I don't really like strawberry flavored things anyways." He said, holding out his.

She refused at first, but Heeseung snatched the melon one out her hands and replaced it with the strawberry. He turned back around having a tiny smile plastered onto his face. His desk mate Jake, viewed the boy opening his ice cream. He knew Heeseung loved anything strawberry, but yet he gave up his for misun.

"Good job Misun, you should check your ranking." Her teacher spoke, she got a 50 out of 50.

She peaked over Heeseung's score on his desk, 49 out of 50. Her eyes widened seeing she scored higher than him. She brought her phone out under the desk and looked at her school homepage. There was her name, first rank: Kim Misun. She smiled in victory, but then felt off. A part of her wasn't happy, but for why?