| 2 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

The light inside had dimmed so that those behind Misun and Heeseung could see nothing. They were now both staring at each other in disbelief and were taken aback by their both unexpected appearances.

Boreum and the others were wondering what Misun had found from the noise, "Misun, what happened?"

Dasom stepped forward and caught a hold of Misuns shoulder as she covered her mouth. "What the fuck?!"

Misun immediately covered Dasom's mouth with her hand to prevent any outsiders from hearing her. The "outsiders" who stood in front of them already heard her. The other boys heard a girls voice and started popping out like the one game at an arcade where a mole comes out.

"Woah, why are you guys here?" Jungwon asked curiously. If this situation couldn't get any worse, Misun's foot tapped against the floor anxiously, waiting to continue their mission peacefully.

"Misun! Is that you?" Sunoo asked as he looked happy to see her.

"The question is why are you guys here?" Okemia asked right back at them.

Both groups never looked away even as they attempted to talk about why they were there. Ever since Jungwon began speaking, Misun and Heeseung had been glaring at one another. It's an incredible scene to watch, it seems like they have both stopped paying attention to their groups and muted all sounds around them.

"Lee Heeseung." As soon as Misun spoke, it became quiet from both groups.

"Kim Misun." Heeseung spoke while he tilted his head. Some of his friends even stepped back a few, feeling tension grow from the two.

"What are you guys doing here?" Misun asked once again for the whole group. "It's dangerous here."

Heeseung scoffed quietly, "If it's dangerous, I suggest you guys should be the one to leave." Misun was not gonna back down so easily.

"Tell me why you guys are here then." Misun spoke again, standing her ground and crossing her arms.

"Why should I tell you?" Heeseung said as they both didn't know they were here for the same thing.

Misun turned around in annoyance, "Fine, don't mind us then. We'll be doing what we need to do." Her and the other girls started walking towards this huge software that had monitor screens everywhere.

They were being followed by Heeseung and the other boys, but they were unaware of it. Heeseung grabbed Misun's arm before she could even touch any of the technological equipment. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?"

"No, what do you think you're doing?" Heeseung responded, leaving Misun unable to speak. She took on a frustrated look from all the questioning they made, and vice versa.